• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
hi i live in cypress california which is different but sn can be found on tor or if you are a chemist like me you can diy it

Upvote 0
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
hi i live in cypress california which is different but sn can be found on tor or if you are a chemist like me you can diy it
sn on tor fr?

"A known process involves the reduction of sodium nitrate with metallic lead. About 8.5 g of powdered NaNO 3 is mixed with 21 g of lead and heated until it melts. The mixture is kept liquid and stirred/agitated for 30-45 minutes until all the lead is oxidized to lead (II) oxide and forming sodium nitrite. NaNO 3 + Pb → NaNO 2 + PbO"

someone needs to do insight explanation on DIY SN tho. nitrates can be found quite easily if you live in a proper place

Upvote 0
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
yes it is a link to dark web

it's advanced chem so i am kinda hard on explaning it but you have to do some mole number crunching
sn on tor fr?

"A known process involves the reduction of sodium nitrate with metallic lead. About 8.5 g of powdered NaNO 3 is mixed with 21 g of lead and heated until it melts. The mixture is kept liquid and stirred/agitated for 30-45 minutes until all the lead is oxidized to lead (II) oxide and forming sodium nitrite. NaNO 3 + Pb → NaNO 2 + PbO"

someone needs to do insight explanation on DIY SN tho. nitrates can be found quite easily if you live in a proper place

Upvote 0