• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Has anyone been able to get SN in Canada? I regret not getting it when it was on like Amazon a few yrs ago...

Where does one get it now? The dark web??

It's really disappointing bc yrs ago I didn't want to try it tbh. I thought it would be too gross tasting and like I'd gag right upon tasting it kinda thing. So I thought it would just be a waste. I have very very sensitive taste buds and sensory needs that have only gotten more sensitive as im unmasking my autism. Plus it isn't per say painless.

But now ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ I mean it's a certain way to die and only requires some medications that are possible for me to get... so id be willing to suffer through it/numb my taste buds.

All that to say... how the fuck are Canadians getting SN?

And like wtf has happened to buying N online?

It's so disappointing how these methods are just disappearing from online sources... like ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Choosing to kill oneself is hard enough without the methods being harder and harder to access.

Reactions: astral-mind and Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
I
Has anyone been able to get SN in Canada? I regret not getting it when it was on like Amazon a few yrs ago...

It's really disappointing bc yrs ago I didn't want to try it tbh. I thought it would be too gross tasting and like I'd gag right upon tasting it kinda thing. So I thought it would just be a waste. I have very very sensitive taste buds and sensory needs that have only gotten more sensitive as im unmasking my autism. Plus it isn't per say painless.

But now ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ I mean it's a certain way to die and only requires some medications that are possible for me to get... so id be willing to suffer through it/numb my taste buds.

It's so disappointing how these methods are just disappearing from online sources... like ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Choosing to kill oneself is hard enough without the methods being harder and harder to access.
I can send you a source

Reactions: DarkRose and JFED
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023

I hate pro lifers including the bitch mother of the son of hers that killed himself just because he killed himself doesn't mean you get to take it out on everyone and especially sanctioned suicide and deny us the right to end our pain peacefully and denying the only place we have to feel heard and listened to and to vent also fuck tantacruel and the other pro life YouTube channels that only use this website as a means to promote their channel and to seem like a saviour they are only doing it for views and controversy

• Love
Reactions: astral-mind, tarabole and neveragreedtothis
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I too would be interested. Thank you very much

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I too would be interested a SN source. Thank you

T

tarabole

Jun 20, 2023
I would be some grateful if someone could also PM me the source as well. Thank you.

Last edited:
T

tarabole

Jun 20, 2023
my source is 99% food grade so unsure if it will work
Stan's guide to SN seemed to indicate that food grade over 98% should work.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
my source is 99% food grade so unsure if it will work
It should work, food grade just means it shouldn't get taken at customs but it's still a possibility

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter