• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bvm

Aug 24, 2022
Do any of you has had any success getting SN? Any advice will be appreciated.

K

kitkat7777

Feb 16, 2023
It's literally impossible. If you go dn route it's illegal and you have go through so much bs to even get it. I want a quick an easy way out..seems impossible

Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
It's literally impossible. If you go dn route it's illegal and you have go through so much bs to even get it. I want a quick an easy way out..seems impossible
Your user name is the same as my sister's cats name lol

Reactions: kitkat7777
SleepingGirl

SleepingGirl

She never wakes again
Dec 28, 2021
I found some lab selling it before realizing SN has an expiry date (can't die just yet) but I'm not sure how legit it was or how much it gave. Have a feeling there's likely a lot of scam sites after witnessing some chronically ill people attempting to buy chemicals from one of those types of sites and getting scammed.

Kinda sucks cause I guess SN was a lot easier to find before people started using it and of course the government has to limit access to all the peaceful ways of dying. 🙄

B

bvm

Aug 24, 2022
Oh Canada... you're killing me except, you're not really. I guess a peaceful ctb is out of the equation.