• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Alloutof_love

Jun 11, 2024
I'm a new member to this forum and thank god i found it when i did because I was on other forums finding ways to CTB, and ended up ordering SN from amazon only to realize it was nowhere near the intended dose...my mistake. I returned the product, and I'm trying to find new sources for SN. I did not realize everyone was having a hard time buying it, but I'm hoping because I'm in Cali it may be easier? I just don't know which sites to trust or where to even look. I considered Nitrogen as an alternative method, but it was too technical and I realized I couldn't just buy a nitrogen tank on amazon and open it while I'm in my car. Open to any help whatsoever.

• Hugs
Reactions: SadTitan and NEVberten
A

Alloutof_love

Jun 11, 2024
Interested as well as I am in California too.
I'm looking into a site i found on a different forum that mentioned a chemical company that is easily found. Its quite pricey, but I may just try it out ---- Jk they dont ship to cali

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Being in the states in general makes it a bit more difficult to obtain SN. one state is even starting to crack down on it, attempting to make it illegal as well. I believe here it is more likely that your package will either get confiscated, worst case a welfare check if they can determine that you're not a "chemical facility". All just things I've heard though, I haven't heard or seen anything concerning SN in California.
I will be watching this thread as well if anyone has ideas.

Upvote 0
NEVberten

NEVberten

Jun 11, 2024
Also new to this forum and from cal, I hope someone is able to answer this ): !

Upvote 0
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Being in the states in general makes it a bit more difficult to obtain SN. one state is even starting to crack down on it, attempting to make it illegal as well. I believe here it is more likely that your package will either get confiscated, worst case a welfare check if they can determine that you're not a "chemical facility". All just things I've heard though, I haven't heard or seen anything concerning SN in California.
I will be watching this thread as well if anyone has ideas.
It is not a problem getting SN in the US. Chemical suppliers are not supposed to sell to private parties however it is not illegal to own. The trick is finding a supplier that will sell to private individuals. Since it's not illegal to have yet their is no grounds to confiscate it or get the police involved. I recently ordered from two sources and both arrived fine. One known good source only ships to US customers. Customs and police aren't looking for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ephemeralme and broth0100
Upvote 0
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
It is not a problem getting SN in the US. Chemical suppliers are not supposed to sell to private parties however it is not illegal to own. The trick is finding a supplier that will sell to private individuals. Since it's not illegal to have yet their is no grounds to confiscate it or get the police involved. I recently ordered from two sources and both arrived fine. One known good source only ships to US customers. Customs and police aren't looking for it.
This is great to hear. Unfortunate for Colorado, where it is in progress of becoming illegal. Regardless, there's hope for those in California.
Of course, now comes the hard part of trying to find someone who will sell it here

Upvote 0
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
This is great to hear. Unfortunate for Colorado, where it is in progress of becoming illegal. Regardless, there's hope for those in California.
Of course, now comes the hard part of trying to find someone who will sell it here
Are you looking?

Upvote 0
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Are you looking?
Passively, I guess. I don't intend on purchasing it right now, but I find comfort in knowing the option is there. Of course, not knowing where that option is, exactly. Right now, all I have is a flimsy nylon rope and some rafters outside, which isn't a very promising way to go considering my family has cameras outside the house. SN would be the ideal way to go, but I'm hoping life gets a little better before I make that decision.

Reactions: LostSoul1965
Upvote 0
A

Alloutof_love

Jun 11, 2024
Do you mind me asking what source?

Upvote 0
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
welcome to the forum, i too was like you searching for sn and luckily was given a source once i spent enough time here. just to make sure im a legit account and not trying to report sources and ruin individuals choices to ctb with this method. spend more time in the forums making posts, commenting, and whatnot and eventually you can find something.

Reactions: ephemeralme and DeIetedUser4739
Upvote 1
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
That is all good to know. I'll be looking at some point. How do we know we can DM? Does the option appear on the screen ?

Upvote 0
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
That is all good to know. I'll be looking at some point. How do we know we can DM? Does the option appear on the screen ?
Click on the persons username and if it says "start conversation" somewhere you DM.

Reactions: dilan_fakename and feelinggloomy
Upvote 0
L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
I'm in Cali too. I'd be interested in potential sources if someone would be kind enough to DM me.

Upvote 0