sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
will it be too torturous to CTB with SN if the person has a hiatal hernia (a condition that lets the food easily flow back into the throat and mouth). should i stop thinking about SN? a hiatal hernia increases chances of throwing up any food or drink on a normal day. but SN is so easy for me to get. it is tempting

V

VengoEnPaz

Sep 16, 2024
Well best way to know is to try if you are out of options

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
A hiatal hernia definitely wouldn't be something in your favor if you're trying to CTB with SN, but no one could say for sure it would prevent you doing it successfully. One thing that would be in your favor is you would be dealing with a very small volume provided you fasted.

• Informative
Reactions: sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
A hiatal hernia definitely wouldn't be something in your favor if you're trying to CTB with SN, but no one could say for sure it would prevent you doing it successfully. One thing that would be in your favor is you would be dealing with a very small volume provided you fasted.
yes, it is not good at all for this method to have stomach issues... but it is what it is. i think i'll run into issues straight away, trying to fast. that will already have me puking nothing. so i think, i will reconsider this method. i had not even considered the fasting part, sigh. immediate trouble. have to look for something else. of course i could do it all if im desperate enough.