• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

living once

living once

Student
Jan 7, 2023
My SN from LD has arrived in Japan, but was put in hold for customs clearance by UPS Japan. They are asking me to call so it can get past clearance. I have no clue what to say when I call since I obviously can't tell the truth. Should I even call them back, is it worth the risk or should I just give up on SN? I don't want to risk being arrested or anything crazy like that.

Reactions: toiaistired
K

kkwy

Sep 19, 2022
I think you should give them a call, see what they have to ask.

Reactions: living once
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Maybe say it's a better quality for curing meats. I have a passion for cooking or look up other uses for SN and make something up if they ask.

• Informative
Reactions: living once and leeloosnow
D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
If your LD is the same as my LD source, it's not food grade, it's from a suppler of laboratory chemicals so the curing meat thing may not be the way to go.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I had this happen with FedEx USA customs, imported SN from an Asian country.

When I called FedEx back, they simply told me they were going to email a form that I needed to fill out and send back. The form was brief and was basically saying that yes, I was aware that I was importing a toxic chemical. That's it. No questions asked about what I was planning to use the SN for. Just a simple form, fill out, email it back.

Once I did my part, it took a few more days for customs to accept the package and send it my way.

I'm not 100% sure your experience will be the same; but I wouldn't stress too much if I were you.

Reactions: living once, releasespieces and brokenpersi
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Why would you be arrested if it's legal?

I would just say whatever you think they wanna hear. Whatever excuse. What have you got to lose?

Worst case scenario..they don't release it. Well, you haven't got the SN at the moment...