• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
I know there's a thread, I've read it but I'm just a little bit confused (stupid idiot I know)

so I've ordered the SN should be here Thursday, I've got Ranitidine, am I missing anything else?
I'm from the UK so things might be a bit harder to get (considering what's going on)

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Please read Stan's guide to SN. It's not that long and it's written quite simply and clearly.

Reactions: Yoyojoejoe
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Please read Stan's guide to SN. It's not that long and it's written quite simply and clearly.

Didn't you see the OP has read threads about this already? Pew Pew Pew

@Yoyojoejoe
Have you given up on your other method or is this a back up plan?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
Didn't you see the OP has read threads about this already? Pew Pew Pew

@Yoyojoejoe
Have you given up on your other method or is this a back up plan?
I'm still going to try (fingers crossed) this a back up plan, it's just keeping my mind sorted until it arrives if that makes sense? Although the thought of this coming is making me excited, and that's quite worrying

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I'm still going to try (fingers crossed) this a back up plan, it's just keeping my mind sorted until it arrives if that makes sense? Although the thought of this coming is making me excited, and that's quite worrying

I totally get it.
While the thought of it coming can be exciting, from knowing you may have another exit strategy, possessing it and using it can be two different things.
SI is a mutha fukka

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Y

Yoyojoejoe

Mar 29, 2020
I totally get it.
While the thought of it coming can be exciting, from knowing you may have another exit strategy, possessing it and using it can be two different things.
SI is a mutha fukka
I think I'll be okay taking it (fingers crossed) I've tried so many times to CTB over 3 months to non avail, only one thing could make me change my mind to make it a bit easier to be here but that won't happen unfortunately. I'll be with my Dad and grandparents again and I won't be in any pain with myself

Reactions: one4all