SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
Basic question on here, but I'm hoping, dreaming and praying that someone can give me an SN source. it's all I want, I'm a reputable user on here, I've had multiple failed attempts and just want to be able to ctb. sorry for sounding like a desperate whiny bitch lol…

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
besides this thread being just one of all the source requests, I think you'll have a better chance if you give people a sense of where you are (or u can pm someone that you know is from your country).
there is much talk about a DMC guy, I imagine it being on dark web, but not sure. good luck with your thread and your pm's. hope you can achieve what you're looking for 🫂

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
aw
besides this thread being just one of all the source requests, I think you'll have a better chance if you give people a sense of where you are (or u can pm someone that you know is from your country).
there is much talk about a DMC guy, I imagine it being on dark web, but not sure. good luck with your thread and your pm's. hope you can achieve what you're looking for 🫂
I'm in the uk!! I found a reputable source but I think it's USA only :,) big hugs to u lovely

• Hugs
Reactions: razahcareca27