• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
Hi friends, I'm new and I have a quick question.
I apologize for the spelling right away, but I speak poorly English and I have to use google translator.
I just want to know how much SN should cost? I come from Poland and browsing through the offers I have the impression that SN is too cheap, so I wonder if something might be wrong. On the website from which he initially plans to order, 1 kg of SN costs PLN 16 (currently EUR 3.24 and USD 3.23), while 500g costs PLN 12 (currently EUR 2.46 and USD 2.42).
I'm not an expert, but these prices seem very low to me.
In theory, everything is correct:
- Sodium Nitrite
- NaNO2
- purity 99%

However, the product label also says:
Synonyms: Sodium nitrate (III)
sodium nitrite (I don't know if it changes anything, but I'd rather add)

As I wrote before, could there be something wrong with it? Is it just for that? Thanks for all the answers and best regards.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention it is nitrite

Last edited:
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
If it says NANO2 on the label, it's sodium nitrite and is the right one. The cost of SN varies depending on where you live and what company you buy it from. It generally is very cheap to buy. I can buy 500g in my country (US) for 10 dollars.

Reactions: Agon123
Upvote 0
Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
Jeśli na etykiecie jest napisane NANO2, jest to azotyn sodu i jest właściwy. Koszt SN różni się w zależności od tego, gdzie mieszkasz i od jakiej firmy go kupujesz. Na ogół jest bardzo tani w zakupie. Mogę kupić 500g w moim kraju (USA) za 10 dolarów.
Thanks for the answer.
Yes, it says NaNO2 on the label. Regards.

Upvote 0
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Got mine, two 30-gram bottles in the US for less than $10.00! It is not expensive here.

Upvote 0
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Hi friends, I'm new and I have a quick question.
I apologize for the spelling right away, but I speak poorly English and I have to use google translator.
I just want to know how much SN should cost? I come from Poland and browsing through the offers I have the impression that SN is too cheap, so I wonder if something might be wrong. On the website from which he initially plans to order, 1 kg of SN costs PLN 16 (currently EUR 3.24 and USD 3.23), while 500g costs PLN 12 (currently EUR 2.46 and USD 2.42).
I'm not an expert, but these prices seem very low to me.
In theory, everything is correct:
- Sodium Nitrite
- NaNO2
- purity 99%

However, the product label also says:
Synonyms: Sodium nitrate (III)
sodium nitrite (I don't know if it changes anything, but I'd rather add)

As I wrote before, could there be something wrong with it? Is it just for that? Thanks for all the answers and best regards.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention it is nitrite
I'm freaking out about DD being 30$ for way more SN than IC for 111$.

Someone said SN is cheap and IC raised the price for suicidal people. Because it's hard to get when we don't have a company?

Your price is even lower. Are you sure it's not curing salt? Already prepared for meat so it's mostly salt and a tiny bit of sodium nitrite.

Nitrate are less toxic. In an aquarium you get very deadly ammonia, deadly nitrite, not very dangerous nitrate... The bactetia in the filter change it.

So you really don't want nitrates and it worries me that they say it could be the same.

Maybe you can share the link in private with one of our genius chemists? If one come.

If it's legit, how about starting a business to ship "samples" across the globe?
If it says NANO2 on the label, it's sodium nitrite and is the right one. The cost of SN varies depending on where you live and what company you buy it from. It generally is very cheap to buy. I can buy 500g in my country (US) for 10 dollars.
Can you pm the link and do they sell to canada? Mine costs 160$ canadian for 100g...

Can you start a reselling business?

Upvote 0
Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
I just ordered for myself. I will keep reading because this price worries me and I'm afraid it might be something else. If anyone has knowledge, I can send a link.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog
Upvote 0
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Can you pm the link and do they sell to canada? Mine costs 160$ canadian for 100g...

Can you start a reselling business?
I bought some from DD last year for 10 dollars + shipping. They raised the price since then. Now it's 25 dollars + shipping. They don't ship to Canada. They only ship in the US.

Upvote 0
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I bought some from DD last year for 10 dollars + shipping. They raised the price since then. Now it's 25 dollars + shipping. They don't ship to Canada. They only ship in the US.
Oh wow! They sure did raise their price! I just ordered in August/September and it was still less than $10. That's messed up.

Upvote 0
CarpeJugulum

CarpeJugulum

GNU Pterry
Jun 28, 2022
I just ordered for myself. I will keep reading because this price worries me and I'm afraid it might be something else. If anyone has knowledge, I can send a link.
can you give an update? did it arrive, did you test it? btw you didn't read anything wrong, the offer clearly states 98.5% purity nano2

Upvote 0
Agon123

Agon123

Sep 26, 2022
can you give an update? did it arrive, did you test it? btw you didn't read anything wrong, the offer clearly states 98.5% purity nano2
(written using google translate)
Hi, he came to see me this week. I haven't even opened it yet, but the label is in theory correct. I've seen some of the people on this site have been doing tests with their blood, and I've thought about doing that too.

Upvote 0