• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Folks, I seek your knowledge and inputs regarding this matter.

I am 99% likely to use the SN method. I have gone through the recent threads.
I am still in the process of laying out a definitive plan and finalizing the plans.
Also, I am aware that recently a member tried the SN method, and survived.
I have almost come to terms with the fact that I will CTB. Hopefully I will come to complete terms with it. (It's difficult, especially when u care about your family, some of your friends and relatives, and vice versa. But, I am left with no choice other than CTB....)

Note : My decision to CTB is voluntary, and that no one has pressured me to do so. I am aware of the decision that I have made, along with the associated risks.

Anyways, coming to the point, here is my plan:

In my previous post, I had mentioned that I will order a small quantity of SN from a supplier and perform the necessary tests. If legit, I will order a slightly higher quantity from the same vendor.

But, there are possible risks with the above mentioned previous plan. Also, I may not be successfully able to order from the same vendor.
So, I plan to order a medium quantity of SN , which would be stored in two boxes etc. Then I will test SN from one of the boxes. If the tests shows positive results, I can use the same SN from the other box without having to test it again.

Here lies my challenges while procuring SN (Do note that I will try my definite best to CTB in another city in a hotel room) :
1. How on earth do I buy SN without the vendor being suspicious / convincing the vendor etc.
2. I live with my family (i.e. parents and siblings ; so hanging is out of the plan for this and reason 3).
3. I live in an apartment and I do not have an separate room for myself (I share a room with my sibling who is unfortunately nosey, doesn't really respect privacy).
4. The question of where and how I can hide, and store the SN at home.
5. Issue of performing the SN tests due to above mentioned challenges.
6. Procurement of other items necessary / required for this method.
7. The issue of doorstep delivery (exploring alternatives).

Additionally, I am a university student in the final year. So I gotta be extra careful.
This means I cannot carry SN in my bag to all places, incl the university that I study in (for obvious reasons).

Thankfully I do know to drive, and I have a vehicle (courtesy - my parents). This means that I can drive to the SN vendor's location in the city, buy the items and take it back home.
Also, I have a personal bank a/c, with money (but very very limited ; courtesy - my parents). So I will have to order the SN for a good price. Any changes in my spending habits would raise concerns and possible red flags to my parents (I am a frugal spender. I spend limited money). So I have to be really really careful in this aspect.

I will CTB by Jan end at max, no compromise on that matter (which creates a time bound pressure).
Also, I face more challenges, other than the above mentioned ones, in order to procure SN.

Folks, Please do share you opinions regarding the matter.
Also, please share your inputs and suggestions regarding the same.
If any other inputs, pls share them.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all.
If y'all have any suggestions, additional info for the above plans, do share them.
Looking forward to hearing from y'all.

Last edited:
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
1. How on earth do I buy SN without the vendor being suspicious / convincing the vendor etc.
Online.
4. The question of where and how I can hide, and store the SN at home.
In a baking soda box assuming your family aren't big consumers of baking soda they shouldn't eat it and it's the least suspicious place. You have to be careful though.

Best wishes I hope you find the peace you're wanting.

Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Online.

In a baking soda box assuming your family aren't big consumers of baking soda they shouldn't eat it and it's the least suspicious place. You have to be careful though.

Best wishes I hope you find the peace you're wanting.
Thanks for the inputs, I appreciate it.

Reactions: OrphicEnd