• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kekered

kekered

Oct 24, 2023
im really really struggling to find an SN source for australia. i tried looking myself but i just cant find any. can anyone dm me some sources or info?

Reactions: warriorcat, Anxi0usandDepressed and peacefulexit
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
im really really struggling to find an SN source for australia. i tried looking myself but i just cant find any. can anyone dm me some sources or info?
Hey kek, when I post enough and am able to send a DM I will try contact you. I am trying to contact another user who succeeded though he/she hasn't been online in half a year, I worry they have already caught the bus... Hang in there, I'll follow you for now friend.

Reactions: kambroov, warriorcat, jujuklam and 3 others
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
Hey guys also from Australian searching for SN. DM me if you find any sources. Thanks!

Reactions: jujuklam and dodo11
dodo11

dodo11

Jan 27, 2024
Hey kek, when I post enough and am able to send a DM I will try contact you. I am trying to contact another user who succeeded though he/she hasn't been online in half a year, I worry they have already caught the bus... Hang in there, I'll follow you for now friend.
Hi. I am in Australia also and would like to know how to get SN. I'm new on here too. It would be great to chat sometime.

Reactions: jujuklam
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Also in Australia looking for an SN source! Might not be able to DM me yet though

R

RainToben4

Feb 14, 2024
I'm in the same boat as all of you, also struggling to find sources in Australia. I'm very new to this site and don't know if I can receive the private messages, but if there's any info/advice on this going around I would appreciate it. Hope you are all managing

B

buspassenger!

Feb 14, 2024
same here, had an account a while back looking for a domestic sn source because I know some people have had success with that, gave up and tried to hang myself and now I'm back here, probably can't receive any pms but would like to know once I do have pm perms

Anxi0usandDepressed

Anxi0usandDepressed

Feb 5, 2024
I'm in Aus as well and have the exact same problem. :( I'm so jealous of all the people who have just been ordering it online with ease. đź’”

Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
i would also like SN sources for australia if anyone has them

825hp

825hp

hi
Apr 2, 2023
dm me if you find out please <3

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Student
Oct 29, 2023
iv also been looking and had no success, if anyone has a source id appreciate it

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
I'm also interested in a SN source for Australia, if anyone knows a source and could help me I would really appreciate it