Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Woodwick

Feb 10, 2020
So recently the popular seller from Poland removed their listing. I contacted them and they said the following: (picture below)
As many of you recommended this seller it seems like a good option. Anyone know a way to get around this and fake a company or something?

(Mods please tell me if the screenshot isn't ok, I'll remove)

5FEC7ADD 9424 4439 B0FB AF5ED0C6CB57

edit: I tried to wing it but it obviously didn't work. I guess I could put it on my moms company but that's just cruel right?
IMG 0344

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Cevapcici, Iwanttooffmyself, lambgf and 7 others
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
That really sucks.
There are still other trustworthy sellers or companies in european union anyways but still. Buying from him was easy and cheap... some other companies will ask fucking 40€ for SN that costs 8€ because shipping and taxes ugh

Reactions: Y78, voyager and RainAndSadness
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Interesting. They're slowly trying to take away somewhat peaceful methods. I can't believe this was the decision from the seller, considering other websites such as apgpure did the exact same thing a few months ago: only selling it to companies. I think someone is pressuring those companies into that decision and that's disconcerting.

Reactions: Y78, voyager and Delia
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Indeed, would so much like to know what in essence drove him to this. It could be a personal stance of course, sure, but really all it takes is the threads below to realise we're fighting a crusade of hypocrites, businesses and authorities who actually think they know better for us than we ourselves. And here's silly ole me thinking serfdom was abolished. This isn't even a restricted substance, it's perfectly legal and yet sellers are pressued into a form of self-censorship. What a shit society.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/this-site-being-mentioned-in-a-coroners-report.30140/

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ALittleBurden, Y78, Defenestrator and 2 others
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I think the govt and the doctors want the people to die by gruesome methods like jumping or throwing in front of the train. The person who wants to commit suicide finds a way one way or other.Access to peaceful method can actually prevent many people from doing impulsive actions. I don't know why the doctors cant understands this.

• Love
Reactions: Saed, throwaway_2620, Mm80 and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The Polish vendor's change in procedure may be due their awareness of its use as an exit combined with Polish law (providing a substance used to off oneself can be treated as a crime). I suppose I could set up a website for My Meat Ltd., a cottage-industry food-preserving service, and see if that suffices ...

Last edited:
Reactions: aenima8, dras23 and Y78
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Access to peaceful method can actually prevent many people from doing impulsive actions.
I guess the (somewhat cynical) way of thinking is that by limiting access to peaceful methods, suicidal people would simply be scared off on attempting and instead reach for help.

Sucks for those who just use sodium nitrite to cure meat I guess...

Reactions: Mm80 and voyager
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
hello, charlottewilts from the Heiwa-tekina Jisatsu company here. i would like to purchase your product to cure sausages for resale in my shop. (imagine!)

• Love
Reactions: Y78, voyager and Ame
W

Woodwick

Feb 10, 2020
That really sucks.
There are still other trustworthy sellers or companies in european union anyways but still. Buying from him was easy and cheap... some other companies will ask fucking 40€ for SN that costs 8€ because shipping and taxes ugh
Exactly, the seller from Australia seems legit but €65 for shipping? Thats ridiculous. I just bought from another seller, the ad seemed a bit sketchy so I reached out and this is what he said lol (image). "Give it a try and if it doesn't work i'll refund".
The repacking concerns me. If I understand correctly the sn shouldn't be exposed to air for too long right? Anyway I guess I'll just test the purity with the aquarium test.
Schermafbeelding 2020 02 11 om 121725

• Love
Reactions: aenima8, Y78, voyager and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
hello, charlottewilts from the Heiwa-tekina Jisatsu company here. i would like to purchase your product to cure sausages for resale in my shop. (imagine!)

Suddenly ten thousand sausage companies start popping out in europe. The continent is now renamed "The land of meat "

Exactly, the seller from Australia seems legit but €65 for shipping? Thats ridiculous. I just bought from another seller, the ad seemed a bit sketchy so I reached out and this is what he said lol (image). "Give it a try and if it doesn't work i'll refund".
The repacking concerns me. If I understand correctly the sn shouldn't be exposed to air for too long right? Anyway I guess I'll just test the purity with the aquarium test.
View attachment 26954

If it does work out, hmu with the source so I can build a list of legitimate sellers, thank youu (also yes it's better to have the SN sealed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Y78, voyager and charlottewilts
W

Woodwick

Feb 10, 2020
If it does work out, hmu with the source so I can build a list of legitimate sellers, thank youu (also yes it's better to have the SN sealed)
Will do, should come in the mail in a couple of days.

Reactions: Delia
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
The continent is now renamed "The land of meat "

"The imagery of the "Promised Land" was invoked in African-American spirituals as heaven or paradise and as an escape from slavery, which can often only be reached by death. "

by placing these restrictions the foolish vassals did not realise they've brought their serfs one step closer to Canaan.

(LE i'm joking if you're watching this lol)

Reactions: Y78 and Delia
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Indeed, would so much like to know what in essence drove him to this. It could be a personal stance of course, sure, but really all it takes is the threads below to realise we're fighting a crusade of hypocrites, businesses and authorities who actually think they know better for us than we ourselves. And here's silly ole me thinking serfdom was abolished. This isn't even a restricted substance, it's perfectly legal and yet sellers are pressued into a form of self-censorship. What a shit society.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/this-site-being-mentioned-in-a-coroners-report.30140/
I watched that programme last night , I sympathise with her mother , but this site can't be held responsible for her death . !! she intended to kill her self before joining this site . she already had 4 failed attempts before joining the site apparently .

Reactions: Y78 and voyager
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I watched that programme last night , I sympathise with her mother , but this site can't be held responsible for her death . !! she intended to kill her self before joining this site . she already had 4 failed attempts before joining the site apparently .

The counter-argument to that, angie, is that the information made available on this site provided a more effective and attractive method, directly resulting in Callie's death.
By "attractive" I mean certainty and painlessness.

Reactions: Y78
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 26954
Lol...if the product works he wont get any reply

Reactions: Y78 and Delia
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
The counter-argument to that, angie, is that the information made available on this site provided a more effective and attractive method, directly resulting in Callie's death.
By "attractive" I mean certainty and painlessness.
I agree but if she had carried on attempting as she had been she may have ended up doing some serious damage to herself and surviving with brain damage . we will never know .

Banquo501

Banquo501

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I would imagine there's been an a effort somewhere to try and make sellers aware of what their product is being used for. Either by authorities or by pro life people trying to "help."

Considering the legal and ethical implications of selling something you know or suspect someone is using to ctb then I can understand sellers freaking out about it.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Y78
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I would imagine there's been an a effort somewhere to try and make sellers aware of what their product is being used for. Either by authorities or by pro life people trying to "help."

Considering the legal and ethical implications of selling something you know or suspect someone is using to ctb then I can understand sellers freaking out about it.

In UK only:
Suppliers are supposed to report any suspicious attempts to purchase any of the class of poisons in which SN is included. The standard that they are supposed to apply is "reasonable grounds for suspicion of illicit use." See the Poisons Act 1972 (as amended). There were Deregulation Regulations promulgated in 2015 which are relevant too. Supplierss/dealers commit an offence if they do not comply, though I am not aware of any prosecutions as yet.

The thing is, what constitutes "reasonable grounds for suspicion ?" It's an entirely subjective standard which can only be decided by a court in each individual case, though our Common Law will allow a body of case law to develop, with the occasional blip both ways into perverse decisions. Most business owners will run a mile from any suggestion of non-compliance prosecutions, and will gold plate the rules to avoid any semblance of trouble.
On the other hand, you will find that there are some suppliers who for their own reasons will push the law to the limits of its tolerance for their own reasons, and will interpret "reasonable grounds" with extreme latitude. This isn't always for the profit motive, but can be what they see as a principled distaste for legal restrictions and Nanny State interference in individual freedoms.

It's noticeable that an online supplier in UK has just re-emerged. He seems to answer all the questions that you or I would raise.
Whilst I have no wish or need to purchase from him, I can see that it must seem to be too good to be true to some desperate souls.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
It costs about 3,50€ with shipping from the company to me for 250g, 99.0% purity, and I'm thinking about helping some of you.. You'd just have to pay for the shipping any fees to your country, if anyone is willing to help with this logistically I'm in.

You might want to re-think that. Supplying others with a substance for the purpose of CTB could get you in some legal trouble.

Reactions: Y78, voyager and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You might want to re-think that. Supplying others with a substance for the purpose of CTB could get you in some legal trouble.

It's against the forum rules as well, @Querry1. Even a purely altruistic offer like this paves the way for scammers to offer to send people who-knows-what.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I didn't see the programme and I sympathise with the loss, but garnering from the papers I feel no compassion for anyone trying to smear us as some predators who are encouraging people to end their otherwise wonderful lives against their will, because I feel it's this attitude in essence which ultimately led to the poor understanding of their loved ones, and possibly why they came here looking for comfort and refuge.
I agree but if she had carried on attempting as she had been she may have ended up doing some serious damage to herself and surviving with brain damage . we will never know .
Agree, makes perfect sense from our perspective, but they probably don't see it that way. To a lot of them it seems someone suffering in seclusive misery refraining from scary methods or ending up a vegetable is still preferable to actually going through with it successfully.

True, SN is a substance which has little use for public consumers, and yet it's a legal substance, so I really don't see why sellers feel the need to scrutinise anyone's objectives. We can legally obtain guns, knives, ropes, gases and many other potentially lethal substances, and no one interferes or disputes our motives. I seriously object to paternalism, especially without justifiable grounds. Of course we can't say who pressured him into this, but considering half of his business was selling SN it's probably fair to assume that they didn't have his best interests at heart.

Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself, pthnrdnojvsc and Y78
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
流石に草生えるわ...めっちゃ笑ったwww!

Jokes aside, I'm really not pleased with this news. I would berate myself for procrastinating and not ordering sooner, but now that it is done it cannot be helped. This is rather unfortunate for those of us living in countries where SN is not easily accessed. I used to joke about travelling to Brazil or somewhere I can easily obtain my "bus ticket" (for reference, the gold standard anti-emetic, metoclopramide, is sold over the counter there) but more and more I am feeling that travelling is my only option...that or something foolish. I actually want to cry about it, but I cannot seem to bring up the tears.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself, PDAnnie2610, charlottewilts and 2 others
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
In UK only:
Suppliers are supposed to report any suspicious attempts to purchase any of the class of poisons in which SN is included. The standard that they are supposed to apply is "reasonable grounds for suspicion of illicit use." See the Poisons Act 1972 (as amended). There were Deregulation Regulations promulgated in 2015 which are relevant too. Supplierss/dealers commit an offence if they do not comply, though I am not aware of any prosecutions as yet.

The thing is, what constitutes "reasonable grounds for suspicion ?" It's an entirely subjective standard which can only be decided by a court in each individual case, though our Common Law will allow a body of case law to develop, with the occasional blip both ways into perverse decisions. Most business owners will run a mile from any suggestion of non-compliance prosecutions, and will gold plate the rules to avoid any semblance of trouble.
On the other hand, you will find that there are some suppliers who for their own reasons will push the law to the limits of its tolerance for their own reasons, and will interpret "reasonable grounds" with extreme latitude. This isn't always for the profit motive, but can be what they see as a principled distaste for legal restrictions and Nanny State interference in individual freedoms.

It's noticeable that an online supplier in UK has just re-emerged. He seems to answer all the questions that you or I would raise.
Whilst I have no wish or need to purchase from him, I can see that it must seem to be too good to be true to some desperate souls.
I've bought from that UK seller, and it's in the post currently. I hope it is the real deal - someone showed a blood test with it recently and it does seem to be genuine.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Damn that sucks for people in which he was their only option.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
The seller is pretty much out of that business. I mean, he knew why he was in the business of selling SN.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
How do you know that ?

I just personally find it odd that someone sets up an ebay shop to sell SN. It is like someone setting up an ebay shop to sell pepper or salt.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I just personally find it odd that someone sets up an ebay shop to sell SN. It is like someone setting up an ebay shop to sell pepper or salt.
That's where you're wrong. He was not just selling sn, he was providing other variety of chemicals. He was just a chem lab to himself really.

Reactions: Ame, pthnrdnojvsc, charlottewilts and 1 other person
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019

false. he has a wide array of chemicals for sale, it's just that SN was his most popular. the method is a novelty, so it's unlikely he knew why he was getting large amounts of orders until someone warned him (presumably).

Reactions: Ame, pthnrdnojvsc and voyager
Status
Not open for further replies.