• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AntHydra

AntHydra

I wish you serenity.
Sep 26, 2021
Hello! I have found a Polish site I can buy SN from which DOES apparently deliver to Germany, and rather quickly.
I could use help from someone Polish who knows their way around this. Or maybe someone else who has ordered Polish SN in Germany. ... something like that.
It's already messy; I've already (hopefully?) cancelled two orders because I am just confused about payment methods...
I don't want to make too many mistakes here, so guidance would be appreciated.

Apologies for the stupid question here. I do feel rather dumb too. If I get no answers to this, I'll understand. ._. But if you do want to help, PMing me would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: needed_ and Leorio Paradinight
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
Hello! I have found a Polish site I can buy SN from which DOES apparently deliver to Germany, and rather quickly.
I could use help from someone Polish who knows their way around this. Or maybe someone else who has ordered Polish SN in Germany. ... something like that.
It's already messy; I've already (hopefully?) cancelled two orders because I am just confused about payment methods...
I don't want to make too many mistakes here, so guidance would be appreciated.

Apologies for the stupid question here. I do feel rather dumb too. If I get no answers to this, I'll understand. ._. But if you do want to help, PMing me would be nice.
I'm also looking for high quality SN that can be delivered to Germany - I'd love to hear feedback from you if/when it arrived

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I'm also looking for high quality SN that can be delivered to Germany - I'd love to hear feedback from you if/when it arrived

AntHydra hs ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
AntHydra hs ctb.
oh I'm so sorry, then that was a very unsensitive post of mine. sorry, thank you for letting me know

Reactions: sundress
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
oh I'm so sorry, then that was a very unsensitive post of mine. sorry, thank you for letting me know
Is ok dnt wrry u ddnt knw.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat