• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
It will save me some time if someone's already gone through the hassle.

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Yep, received mine. Can't be bothered testing, it seems legit.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, unabletocope, divinemistress36 and 2 others
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Yep, received mine. Can't be bothered testing, it seems legit.
Are you able to kindly advise which country did you recieve it in, and how long ago did you order?

K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Are you able to kindly advise which country did you recieve it in, and how long ago did you order?
You mean which country am I in? Australia. I ordered exactly a month ago.

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Thanks and I asked that because I am not sure if their packages are getting into certain countries like the UK and I've not seen anyone receive an order within the last month from DMC. I'm sure the source is legit thou if you can / have got it.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'm trying to pay with Xoom but am not sure do I send in USD, Euros etc. it doesn't say anything about what currency.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
K

kambroov

Apr 7, 2023
Thanks and I asked that because I am not sure if their packages are getting into certain countries like the UK and I've not seen anyone receive an order within the last month from DMC. I'm sure the source is legit thou if you can / have got it.
Huh, why do you think less people are buying from DMC. Because they're paranoid because of the BBC article? I guess that's fair if you're in the UK, I've heard of people in the UK getting welfare checks after ordering from this source.
I think other countries should be fine though.

Last edited:
G

groundeddiscipline

May 2, 2024
Is dmc legit? It looks like it's hosted in the USA which makes me suspicious.

Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
@kambroov @DepressedDude @losing hope @groundeddiscipline
DMC based on BBC lab tests and other users posts on here is legit and based on the BBC report is apparently based on Ukraine. Many users in different posts/threads on here reported difficulties around Christmas months but no problems with customs or welfare checks after. You won't find many posts now about it probably because of the BBC reporter.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
G

groundeddiscipline

May 2, 2024
You think it's safe to order from it or no?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
I ordered last week & paid for express post into Australia. The tracking id I got from dmc is live in the Australian postal system saying coming from Ukraine & arriving next week. I can't believe it. I'm hoping it doesn't get intercepted, I'm terrified of a welfare check, I haven't sorted out testing yet. But geez, what if????
Has anyone out there had recent deliveries from DMC? Particularly to Australia? Anyone tested it?? I can't believe I could actually be close