• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Ninaea

May 10, 2022
I've been trying to find sources, and this seems to be the cheapest at 99%+ purity, anyone else order from them?

I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I've been trying to find sources, and this seems to be the cheapest at 99%+ purity, anyone else order from them?
You talking about the 2lb container of it? That's what I have and it passed the blood test.

Reactions: Ninaea
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
Some of the best.

Did you share photos of it?
I didn't take any photos of it. I had actually cut myself shaving like a dumbass and was like— oooh let me test my sn 😊

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Iamchickenhat, NobodyKnowsMe and 1 other person
J

javan12

May 23, 2022
I have the source also.. already told you it's the stuff..
I guess I'm confused . Many different initials going around. So far there is DD , IC

Reactions: NoWayOut22
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I guess I'm confused . Many different initials going around. So far there is DD , IC
DD has 2 pounds for $10 around 27 $27 including shipping.. IC is like 60$ for 1 50g bag and that's not even including shipping..

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
IC appears to be a source for Europe. DD is a source for the US, but there are other legit sources also since it is not illegal here.

Then again, based on the previous post, I maybe be wrong on the IC source.

J

javan12

May 23, 2022
IC appears to be a source for Europe. DD is a source for the US, but there are other legit sources also since it is not illegal here.

I don't know most varieties of people here have ordered from ic and received their package

Don't both source deliver internationally so does it really matter ?

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
Would any of those sources apply to Canada? 😶

J

javan12

May 23, 2022
No they don't both deliver internationally

IC delivers from Canada
So y'all been lying to me on here . Hmm not such of a helper

IC delivers from Canada
Well anyhow I already made my order from ic they said i will receive it in 5 days

IC delivers from Canada
I'm in the us. So we'll see if what you said is true

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
Can someone tell me what IC is? I am not sure I can receive PMs yet but I'm desperate with the whole N seizures going on with LE ;-;

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Well anyhow I already made my order from ic they said i will receive it in 5 days

Nobody lied to you fool. I've been telling you about DD since day one. You are tripping.

I am telling the person in Canada that IC delivers from Canada. IC delivers internationally. Dd does not.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
J

javan12

May 23, 2022
Nobody lied to you fool. I've been telling you about DD since day one. You are tripping.
And I've been looking at this thread since day one . Most people say they in the us and got their packages from ic.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

I am telling the person person Canada that IC delivers from Canada. IC delivers internationally. Dd does not.
Anyway I'm not wasting my time on you anymore because showed your ass in chat telling people that they aren't actually suicidal they're just here for attention. Calling people "soft" etc If I were anybody else I wouldn't give my time to this guy. He has been highly disrespectful in chat.

Reactions: Kinetica, NobodyKnowsMe, NoWayOut22 and 1 other person
Nequam

Nequam

Mar 9, 2022
Apologies, both for being late and for not having a clearer photo. Phone being weird in it's old age. Blood from my arm wiped on a white paper towel. I had apparently gotten some SN solution either on my arm (was turning color even as it ran) but it's the sn being discussed here. A few moments from red to chocolatey.
IMG 20220531 020552188

Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Apologies, both for being late and for not having a clearer photo. Phone being weird in it's old age. Blood from my arm wiped on a white paper towel. I had apparently gotten some SN solution either on my arm (was turning color even as it ran) but it's the sn being discussed here. A few moments from red to chocolatey.
View attachment 93211
Hi. Thanks for sharing. Is that the Darkest that it got?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s not allowed to post details about sources, especially names or part of the name. Not only registered members of this forum now know this source.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Did this person die in the past week and joined the 23rd. Oh I hope they found peace. Imagine their pain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-112755.png
    Screenshot_20220531-112755.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 0
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧, NobodyKnowsMe and wljourney
Nequam

Nequam

Mar 9, 2022
It did darken more (or at least had a better visual) on the white plate, the picture was worse though because of my phone. Ironically I didn't mix it to test it for this, this was an afterthought. My boss wanted some mixed up for the beef. I work at a mom and pop grocery that still has a butcher so I help him with little stuff like prep. Also an afterthought, instead of donating my own I guess I could have brought a small tub of chicken or beef liver and used that. Our meats actually are fresh so they bleed red. Also, the solution had been sitting in a sealed glass jar for about two hours before I did it which may or may not have had an effect on outcome, I'm a JackofAll not a chemist. Please be patient with the way I communicate, I don't have much practice and given my situation a lot of times my thoughts are totally jumbled and I can't sort it very well.

• Love
Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧ and Shu
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
DD has 2 pounds for $10 around 27 $27 including shipping.. IC is like 60$ for 1 50g bag and that's not even including shipping..
Can you pm me what DD is? I know of IC but they seem ridiculously expensive...

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
It did darken more (or at least had a better visual) on the white plate, the picture was worse though because of my phone. Ironically I didn't mix it to test it for this, this was an afterthought. My boss wanted some mixed up for the beef. I work at a mom and pop grocery that still has a butcher so I help him with little stuff like prep. Also an afterthought, instead of donating my own I guess I could have brought a small tub of chicken or beef liver and used that. Our meats actually are fresh so they bleed red. Also, the solution had been sitting in a sealed glass jar for about two hours before I did it which may or may not have had an effect on outcome, I'm a JackofAll not a chemist. Please be patient with the way I communicate, I don't have much practice and given my situation a lot of times my thoughts are totally jumbled and I can't sort it very well.
💗

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, Idontmatter and Shu
mostlycloudy

mostlycloudy

Jul 27, 2021
Can you pm me what DD is? I know of IC but they seem ridiculously expensive...

Can someone please PM with a source, preferably in Canada - I would be most grateful. I've been looking to ctb for a long time and other methods are either not so appealing or are unavailable to me.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
If u r wrd thn u wld ft in wth cht jst fne ha
Your always the best, Dot. Thx. That's too funny. And why is it so comforting to see your words.