• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ready 2 go

ready 2 go

done with life
Apr 16, 2020
SN is hard to get in my country and was running out of ideas of where to get some. Thought I'd chance it and look on a popular craft site. Found two sources. One comes from Russia and the other from Ukraine. I've seen other's on here that have ordered from them.

Does anyone know if either are reliable? For anyone who's bought their SN from the site, did it arrive or was it seized by customs? How long did it take to be delivered? And is it as pure at they claim to be? (Ukrainian 99.5% + Russian 99%) Thanks :)

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Deleted member 4993 and Hazelnut
Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
Hello!
I ordered mine the september 18th from the Ukrainian seller, and I had no problem with the customs. It was delivered the september 27th, but I still have to test the purity to be sure. I wish you the same success :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: ready 2 go, sadworld and Deleted member 4993
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Just wanted to add my experience ordering from these sites as an Australian.

I ordered from the Ukrainian seller on September 10th, it mailed out the next day, left Russia on the 19th.

It's now October 11th and I'm still waiting for it, it hasn't even arrived to Australia yet. No updates since the 19th, 3 weeks ago.

So obviously don't order from them if you need it anytime soon lol

Reactions: smole, ready 2 go, sadworld and 2 others
snowflakebreeze

snowflakebreeze

learning to fly
Aug 27, 2020
Hey. I ordered mine from the russian seller. Delivery took about a month. I'm planning on testing it today and sharing the results afterwards. Wish me luck (^.^)

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ready 2 go, deadwithoutmusic and 3 others
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I ordered SN from the Ukraine seller 4 weeks ago!! Still hasn't arrived.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ready 2 go, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I ordered from the Ukraine seller 2 weeks ago and it arrived in my country and is at customs right now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ready 2 go, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 2 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I ordered from the Ukraine seller 2 weeks ago and it arrived in my country and is at customs right now.
I'm in the same situation as you. I hope it gets through without any issue.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ready 2 go and sadworld
Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I didnt find these sellers from Russia/Ukraine everyone are talking about (would be nice if someone could land me a hand), even though I understand what crafting site it is.

I ordered three times just in case - from Poland, from US site that doesnt deliver to my country by using a forwarding company, and some site that also forwards it from the US (might have been scammed there).

The post service in my country is a mess right now because of the lockdown, so I dont expect it being fast or ever getting it for that matter

Last edited:
Reactions: ready 2 go
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Update: the SN has arrived, though I have yet to test it, so I can't confirm its purity.

Reactions: ready 2 go