• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Has anybody tested purity of SN purchased from IC******* in Canada by aquarium testing? If so, what kind of results did you get? I was trying to figure out why the nitrite strips are in ppm and how that correlates to purity.

Are there any other SN suppliers within Canada or United States that ships to Canada if you're not a business? I was just thinking if I get some that comes in a can, that it may be more airtight. The type I bought comes in a bag which has those interlocking strips like plastic sandwich bags, so I'm not sure if I open it up for testing that it'll still be protected from oxydation by the air. Would anybody have any recommendations?

Reactions: transientflesh127 and ineedtoctb
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
You can test it, it's fine. It takes a looooong time to oxidize into Nitrate.

Reactions: self destructing, CloseFriendofCamus and DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Did you or anyone you know on this forum test it? I just want to know how pure it if because I don't have much time before I'm thrown into a palliative care home secondary to my medical condition.

• Aww..
Reactions: justagreenleaf
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Did you or anyone you know on this forum test it? I just want to know how pure it if because I don't have much time before I'm thrown into a palliative care home secondary to my medical condition.
Several people have tested it.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and DyingMiND
S

shrek34

Student
Sep 14, 2021
SN from IC is definitely legit. If you're in doubt just do a blood test.

Reactions: DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I'm new to this, so please forgive my ignorance.

How much SN and blood would I need? Few drops of blood? A little bit of powder? I've seen a couple of posts of people doing blood tests on their SN.

S

shrek34

Student
Sep 14, 2021
I'm new to this, so please forgive my ignorance.

How much SN and blood would I need? Few drops of blood? A little bit of powder? I've seen a couple of posts of people doing blood tests on their SN.
Just a couple of drops, enough to be able to see changes in colour. Just a sprinkle of SN too.

Reactions: self destructing and DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Thanks. I wasn't sure how much of each. I'll check it out. BTW, I'm sure you've heard about getting SN with gloves, protective eyewear and clothing. Have you ever handled it without all this PPE stuff. There's a sticky post on this site detailing all this.

Reactions: transientflesh127
ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix

Apr 22, 2022
Can someone pm me what IC is? I hear it mentioned all the time but can't figure it out. Thanks

Reactions: transientflesh127