• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Hi, I know it's very delicate to discuss where to buy SN (the forum is under the spotlight, from what I understand) but I just wanted to know from those who are more expert than me if anyone has ever 'tested' the reliability of one Portuguese source (I think it's always the same one) that I've read about here and there in some threads. I myself contacted them (I will update you if it arrives) and they ship to (almost) all of the EU.
In any case, thank you for kindly reading my post.

PS
If you think it is inappropriate to make the answer public, feel free to PM me if necessary

Reactions: Willy Wonka
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
If it's the same source I'm thinking of then yes, I'm pretty sure it's reliable since someone CTBed with it at the end of 2023. But obviously you can never know if people are actually gone so it's always better to test your source. Good luck!

Reactions: andreamysk
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
If it's the same source I'm thinking of then yes, I'm pretty sure it's reliable since someone CTBed with it at the end of 2023. But obviously you can never know if people are actually gone so it's always better to test your source. Good luck!
Thanks @Scattered-Soul. In fact, I had read some posts about it (end of 2023) from a couple of 'comrades' (can we call ourselves 'comrades'?) who no longer visit the forum...

PS
I read your post "Coming back here" now and tears fall... Our stories are different, but similar in some respects. Common suffering, common pain, brief hopes and relapses. I too would like to live to learn about new things, new people, films, art, nature, I have always been very curious, I have spent my life reading and studying thousands of books... And I feel so sorry for the people who they loved me and I know I will disappoint by leaving (but the pain is too much to bear)

Good luck to you too, you seem like a really nice person