• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kiraya

Kiraya

too sleepy for this world
May 2, 2023
the SN i ordered is 99% purity food grade but ive been told by a couple of people that food grade doesnt work or has a really high chance of failing :( stan's guide says either lab or food grade is fine just as long has it's pure but does anyone know more about this?? i really don't want to have a failed attempt haha

thanks in advance!!!

Reactions: 90starve and Deathisbetter
F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
Testing when it arrives is essential, but is there any information on the site you purchased from that clarifies what the product contains? It should say NaNO2: 99%

• Love
Reactions: Kiraya
Kiraya

Kiraya

too sleepy for this world
May 2, 2023
Testing when it arrives is essential, but is there any information on the site you purchased from that clarifies what the product contains? It should say NaNO2: 99%
yes !!! it says 99% NaNO2 and i am planning to test it once it arrives (i purchased two 100g bags so i can open one and then use the other) but i was just worried about the food grade since i have read a lot of contradictory stuff: some sources say food grade is better than lab because you don't need to add reagents and others say food grade won't work so i was just a bit confused

F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
I think perhaps the confusion lies in retailers selling "curing mix" which has minimal SN and contains mostly NaCl.

• Yay!
Reactions: 90starve and Kiraya
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The difference between food grade and lab grade is that food grade is suitable for human consumption. But for CTB it doesn´t matter as long as the purity is at least 95%.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kiraya and jonward55