• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
Hey guys, I've been here for a little while, and I was able to get a lot of knowledge, thank you very much
After everything I got the sn, I have antacids, omeprazole, Xanax and antimetic.

So now is pretty much time to finish to get ready with myself to leave. If someone wants, I'm up for some final talks about death, existentialism, determinism, Carl Jung, climate changes, or pretty much anything we could enter in a honest deep talk.

Also, I'd like to know something else, I'll be smoking some weed while I'm going, and it's ok enough
But what about alcohol? I've been drinking a lot these last few months, I guess the more I realised I was going to kick the bucket the more I was drowning myself on anything I could find to avoid the thoughts.

So, for how long should I stay without alcohol to be safe enough to not puke or I don't know...

I'm already in a state that too long without alcohol I'll have some shakes and signs of withdrawal

Thank you all for your time.