Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Hello, guys. My SN finally arrived. I am very ansious, but i will use this last week to say goodbye to everyone. Its very sad that life brings me to this path. I would like to thanks everyone in the forum, this forum is a very good place to be.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kwazeetech, Myexit, swaraj and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm glad your SN arrived and you're soon to find eternal peace. I'm glad this forum provided a good place for you to be during your last months alive. I can understand why you are anxious, its normal but theres always extra time, you can talk to us here and we can help you out in any way possible. I send you my best regards and lots of strength! I hope you'll feel better very soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief having the option of SN, I wish you the best with your plans.

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Just out of curiosity, have you tested the purity of your SN yet? Or will you take it without any testing? Mine has arrived a week ago and I'm really hesitating on testing it. The testing kit is worth like 15x the price of SN where I live lmao.

• Yay!
Reactions: dialogos and Teleftaía Anapnoí
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I imagine it must be a relief having the option of SN, I wish you the best with your plans.
It was a relief indeed. I have luck, in this case, to live in Brazil. Thanks for your kind worlds, soon there will be a goodbye thread mine, i will tell my history.
Just out of curiosity, have you tested the purity of your SN yet? Or will you take it without any testing? Mine has arrived a week ago and I'm really hesitating on testing it. The testing kit is worth like 15x the price of SN where I live lmao

I haven't tested it, but that's because I bought it from a reliable company in my country. Here SN is still ok for purchase. On the label it says 96-99 purity, I think that's enough. I don't know how to testsr the purity.
I'm glad your SN arrived and you're soon to find eternal peace. I'm glad this forum provided a good place for you to be during your last months alive. I can understand why you are anxious, its normal but theres always extra time, you can talk to us here and we can help you out in any way possible. I send you my best regards and lots of strength! I hope you'll feel better very soon.
Thanks, its very nice to hear that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: swaraj and ApathyToLife
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
It was a relief indeed. I have luck, in this case, to live in Brazil. Thanks for your kind worlds, soon there will be a goodbye thread mine, i will tell my history.

I haven't tested it, but that's because I bought it from a reliable company in my country. Here SN is still ok for purchase. On the label it says 96-99 purity, I think that's enough. I don't know how to testsr the purity.
Aquarium water test strips with nO2 (nitrite) test. You can ask at aquarium petshops and buy 2 strips for testing. Just follow instructions...