• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys, I make this post because i have some doubts about SN.
I want to buy this substance to stock in the house, just to be sure I have an "exit plane" ready to use.
I found two possibly options: one is "99% pure sodium nitrite E250 alimentary use"( it costs €13 for 1kg)
The other is "> or = 98% sodium nitrite AGR ACS for lab use only" (it costs 11 for 500g). Which of them is better? Are there any significative differences between them?
The one who sell alimentary grade didn't report the chemical formula (NaNo2). Only described it as "E250", that is, from what I've learned, the identification code for SN in alimentary use.
If you have time to help me, thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: cassie
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
How would you be able as an individual to buy the one "for lab use only?"
The first option seems ok imo.

Reactions: BLACK HOLE
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I want to buy this substance to stock in the house, just to be sure I have an "exit plane" ready to use.
I found two possibly options: one is "99% pure sodium nitrite E250 alimentary use"( it costs €13 for 1kg)
The other is "> or = 98% sodium nitrite AGR ACS for lab use only" (it costs 11 for 500g). Which of them is better? Are there any significative differences between them?
The one who sell alimentary grade didn't report the chemical formula (NaNo2). Only described it as "E250", that is, from what I've learned, the identification code for SN in alimentary use.
Yes, E250 is the id code for sn.
The first one for alimentary use seems ok, though both lab grade and food grade sn are fine as long as it's over 98% pure.
Are you ordering in europe?
If you could, could you PM me where you can purchase the one for 13 euro? I don't know where to get it from.

Reactions: autumnal and BLACK HOLE
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
no CAS numbers on them? like 7632-00 or 7632-00-0?

Reactions: autumnal and BLACK HOLE
BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Jul 22, 2020
How would you be able as an individual to buy the one "for lab use only?"
The first option seems ok imo.
I've found a site who sells lab chemical products, and SN is one of them. Apparently they don't require certifications or things like that, or maybe they ask for them in the moment of the order, I don't know.
Yes, E250 is the id code for sn.
The first one for alimentary use seems ok, though both lab grade and food grade sn are fine as long as it's over 98% pure.
Are you ordering in europe?
If you could, could you PM me where you can purchase the one for 13 euro? I don't know where to get it from.
Yes I'm ordering it in Europe. It's the only one I've found, from Ebay.
no CAS numbers on them? like 7632-00 or 7632-00-0?
Mmh no, just "Sodium nitrite 99% E250 food preservative" and the code of the lab who make it (3102) but I think it's a specific code they have to identify their products.

Last edited:
Reactions: not4us
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I think I bought the SN for lab use you are describing but weeks passed and they didn't send me it. If you or someone order and receive it pls dm me ):

Reactions: Isisnefert and BLACK HOLE