• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Groovy123

Aug 13, 2019
It's arriving today. I don't have antiemetic. I have been having a small diet all week. So far no food today. Any last tips?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It's arriving today. I don't have antiemetic. I have been having a small diet all week. So far no food today. Any last tips?
oh do you have to not eat before? I didnt know that. The SN megathread is so long, so much to read through rather than concise info (which I know technically would not be allowed on here as such) but where did you get the not eating info? Can understand that if you ate to much, absorbtion would be reduced, as that makes sense. But for a whole week before? Ive got my SN order so need to get ALL the info now

Reactions: Groovy123
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Seems like the biggest mistake lately is people getting found.

Reactions: Rachel74 and Groovy123
G

Groovy123

Aug 13, 2019
Seems like the biggest mistake lately is people getting found.
[/
Can we assume 6 hours after ingesting would be enough alone time?
oh do you have to not eat before? I didnt know that. The SN megathread is so long, so much to read through rather than concise info (which I know technically would not be allowed on here as such) but where did you get the not eating info? Can understand that if you ate to much, absorbtion would be reduced, as that makes sense. But for a whole week before? Ive got my SN order so need to get ALL the info now
Have you read the Pph?

Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
I don't think it is a good idea without antiemetic or Tagamet at the least. I agree... don't be found for at least an hour is my understanding.

Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I don't think it is a good idea without antiemetic or Tagamet at the least. I agree... don't be found for at least an hour is my understanding.
I don't either, please follow the correct procedure or you'll be back on a new thread saying it's failed.

Reactions: Stan and woxihuanni
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Have you read the Pph?
yeah I downloaded the 2018 link from here-but in the short chapter on SN-I see nothing about fasting-just mentions the anti-nausea stuff and thats all.?!

G

Groovy123

Aug 13, 2019
I will be picking up Tagamet soon. I just don't have access to antiemetic

Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
I will be picking up Tagamet soon. I just don't have access to antiemetic
I've got antiemetic in the mail headed my way. The process wasn't that difficult, it wasn't that hard to find. If you have the time, I'd suggest waiting to get some for yourself. Like Rachel said... hate to see you back on here regarding a failed attempt. Best of luck regardless

Reactions: Groovy123