• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
so the product i bought is CAS No : 7632-00-0 - EC No : 231-555-9 and when i search for it it comes up with SN, it is purchased from a lab chem manufacturer. i am not in a place where i can test the quality/purity right now (i have my strips but not water, and blood test is not available right now) and was wondering if this could be enough indicator?

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post. From my little experience, here are some other values which correctly identify SN:

Assay (this means purity) should be at least 95%
Molecular mass: 69,00 g/mol
pH: approx 9
Melting point: 271°C
Boiling point: 320°C

You mentioned it being Lab-grade, this would ensure high quality. If you have datasheets or certificates of analysis it'd be even better.
You can also post a picture of the label but you must erase such info as company name/address, websites etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post. From my little experience, here are some other values which correctly identify SN:

Assay (this means purity) should be at least 95%
Molecular mass: 69,00 g/mol
pH: approx 9
Melting point: 271°C
Boiling point: 320°C

You mentioned it being Lab-grade, this would ensure high quality. If you have datasheets or certificates of analysis it'd be even better.
You can also post a picture of the label but you must erase such info as company name/address, websites etc.
I think if it has all of that basic information, it's most likely going to be pure sn since it's used for different applications plus the additional stuff like datasheets and certificates of analysis certify it even more.

It's elaborated even further here.

Reactions: Mayonaise