breakfastapple

breakfastapple

Jul 14, 2024
Hi everyone,

I have happened to find a source for SN in which I'm pretty sure is DMC, but I am not 100% certain. I was wondering if anyone could help me confirm if the site I have is the real deal?

Thanks

Reactions: GoatHerder
breakfastapple

breakfastapple

Jul 14, 2024
bump

Reactions: minihiki and GoatHerder
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
It should stand for d**m***c**** and be like $50/$70 depending on the quantity.

Reactions: breakfastapple
turnip

turnip

Jul 30, 2024
It should stand for d**m***c**** and be like $50/$70 depending on the quantity.
6 hours of searching and I think I might have finally found it through Yandex on Tor 💀 wondering if you could confirm for me that it's this long d**m***c****.*******.****/whatever URL and not just like d*m*c*.com?

Reactions: GoatHerder
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
6 hours of searching and I think I might have finally found it through Yandex on Tor 💀 wondering if you could confirm for me that it's this long d**m***c****.*******.****/whatever URL and not just like d*m*c*.com?
Yeah, it's company.site and should have like 10 different things for sale.

• Love
Reactions: turnip
P

Panopticon021

Oct 3, 2019
That's the one

I can't get anything from there, as all their wacky payment methods aren't compatible with my home country.

I'm OK for sources now, just can't find a way to get it to me!!

• Aww..
Reactions: OutOfThisBody and LondonVillie
snow-angel

snow-angel

if i can’t have love i want power
Mar 31, 2024
Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of DMC please? I have 2 polish sources but they won't ship to where I live

T

t_Dio_in

Aug 6, 2024
Hi could someone pm me the dmc company site please?

Reactions: OutOfThisBody, teddexter, tojifushiguro and 1 other person
ETgirl

ETgirl

E.T
Jul 22, 2024
Is someone able to PM me the site pls

Reactions: tojifushiguro and Minsu
CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

♱ 4 out of the 5 voices in my head say go for it.
Jul 24, 2024
Could some DM the sight, please?

mckf

mckf

Jul 25, 2024
Could someone please help me as well? Happy to chat to build trust

S

schrei_nach_liebe

Jul 6, 2023
Please pm me the site as well, I've been trying like crazy to find sources who ship to US. Also getting a package from their country would raise zero suspicions for me as I get several things from there.

justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
Would someone please share with me as well? I have been trying to find a source for SN but every site I've found either requires you to have a company or doesn't ship to my country. Please let me know if you can help

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
That's the one

I can't get anything from there, as all their wacky payment methods aren't compatible with my home country.

I'm OK for sources now, just can't find a way to get it to me!!
I don't know how you've got on but I used the Paysend app & I think that one is supported in a lot of countries. And if you do have the legit DMC source, they have an email & WhatsApp & you can contact them directly for help - ask them for what they normally use for your country.
I was absolutely blown away with the support I received from them, as someone who knows nothing about tech… After I completely botched my first order, they wrote to me explaining what I did wrong & because they already knew what I wanted & where I lived etc, they knew the accurate cost & sent me a paysend request to the app & it was the easiest thing in the world.
Plus when I asked dumb questions, they answered them all & said they'd had dumber 🤣

• Love
Reactions: juna, Zhendou, Bear1234 and 1 other person
T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
Could someone please DM me the site too please?

Reactions: Zhendou
justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
Has anyone tested this source to verify that it's the real deal?

Reactions: highwaytoheaven and Zhendou
T

tojifushiguro

Aug 11, 2024
can you please help me find the source. i've been searching on yandex for so long. i don't know what i'm looking for also 🚶‍♀️

Reactions: inevitablesomewhere and Zhendou
whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
Name of the site please if you could DM me

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Has anyone tested this source to verify that it's the real deal?
If you're talking about DMC, I've done both blood & aquarium tests & it's definitely real. But obviously I haven't used it yet 🤣
So I can help on that front.
But no, I won't give out the source as I was asked not to. We had lengthy chats because of how shit I am at this, so a lot of long back & forths - at one point I was asked not to give out the details on this particular site - maybe they thought I was a journo because I asked so many questions??? I doubt normal people on this site been asked not to share, normal people would've probably just ordered & received, instead of crazy in the middle of the night anxiety ridden WhatsApp's.

Reactions: juna and Zhendou
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
I too would appreciate a DM. Many thanks 🙏

teddexter

teddexter

Jun 26, 2024
I didn't think it was permitted to solicit sources from others here, so I refrained from doing so until now. However, I too would appreciate a DM from anyone with the correct URL for DMC. That said, I completely understand if people find that too risky or even if they're just too uncomfortable with it.

Through my own research since joining SS, I've been able to find sources (a mixture of both clearnet sites and DNM vendors) for each of the constituents for the DDAMPh method. However, it will require a lot of money and many successful shipments without customs seizure.

Reactions: Zhendou and wanttodie12345
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Do yall know if DMC ships to Canada?

Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
And i was wondering if it was a legit site for days until i found this post, im happy rn😁

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Wait, so DMC ship from the darkweb as well as the clear? Sounds a bit sus.

Has anyone in the UK received from here ?

Reactions: mistymoo
mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
Wait, so DMC ship from the darkweb as well as the clear? Sounds a bit sus.

Has anyone in the UK received from here ?
I thought it was only clearnet?

mistymoo

mistymoo

May 30, 2024
Me too. Never heard of DMC or any other sources for SN being on the DW.
I felt so stupid I almost deleted my comment. I'm so glad I'm not the only one 😅
Update: tried to order and Canada wasn't on their shipping list :(

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LostSoul1965
W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
Is dmc accepting PayPal these days? I read other threads that seem to imply Paypal wasn't an option and I didn't know if that changed or was just due to locations people were shipping to.