• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gorillazlover

gorillazlover

Oct 11, 2021
I'm just checking to make sure. If I were to dissolve the SN in water a week prior to me using it and pour it into a vacuum flask, it would still work right the next week right ?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
@Dot put some in a water bottle and left it there for months and tested it and it still had high levels

• Informative
Reactions: Foresight, lionetta12, waitingforrest and 2 others
gorillazlover

gorillazlover

Oct 11, 2021
@Dot put some in a water bottle and left it there for months and tested it and it still had high levels
Can you link to when he mentioned that ?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I've premixed SN in a half bottle of water and left it alone for 3 months and it still tasted like pure ass. It does have a stronger chemical smell than when you initially mixed it. It also has high levels of nitrite after all the salt has dissolved. Literally can mistake it for water and accidentally drink it, then dying.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@Shu @Symbiote cld 1 of u trnsl8 pls

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
"Dd nt measre xact amnt of tme e.t.c bt testd lng tme aftr & s.n readngs wre stll strng on aqurm tst-strp"

Did not measure exact amount of time etc but tested a long time after & sn readings were still strong on aquarium test-strips.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and Iamchickenhat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm just curious why you need to do this? Does it have something to do with getting rid of the bag of SN so it isn't around anymore (as evidence)? What is the reason it can't be mixed at the time you want to ctb?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm just curious why you need to do this? Does it have something to do with getting rid of the bag of SN so it isn't around anymore (as evidence)? What is the reason it can't be mixed at the time you want to ctb?
I could imagine mixing it and then not drinking it for whatever reason.

Reactions: waitingforrest
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Are YOU the fed? You sure are asking a lot of questions that really don't matter. ;)

Reactions: rationaltake
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Are YOU the fed? You sure are asking a lot of questions that really don't matter. ;)
Yeah, I'm in the FBI (Female Body Inspectors).

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: rationaltake, Shu and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Not sure about long term, but SN will definitely still be effective in water. It's a reason why disposals say to not dump it down the drain because it wrecks havoc on fish.

Just whatever you do, try to not get the mixture dirty with organic matter, bacteria and such can mess up the nitirites.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Oh god, I'm never going to be able to keep a straight face when I hear "FBI" again. :P
Well, if you end up ordering N, and shortly thereafter get a knock at you door and it's the FBI, you can bust out laughing at them when they tell you who they are. Please, though, try to record the encounter and share it with the rest of us. I'd love to see it.
Yeah, I'm in the FBI (Female Body Inspectors).
It would have been more truthful if I would have said I'm aspiring to be in the FBI (Female body Inspectors), because I haven't gotten the chance to hone those skills in years and years and years.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake and waitingforrest