• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
One of my housemates messaged me to say I have a parcel and then "I just wanted to ask, is it all legal?..."
They're aware that I've bought drugs online in the past so I'm kind of worried they'll guess.

The package is from the Ukraine and the customs declaration lists it as 'cosmetics' (based on the picture the seller sent me). I don't really wear make up and I can't think of any other excuse :notsure:

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Can you tell them it's body moisturiser or is it not that shape?

Just thinking what shape mine is

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Can you tell them it's body moisturiser or is it not that shape?

Just thinking what shape mine is

I think it might be too flat.
I'm wondering if saying it's a mask and I didn't realise it was from the Ukraine is a good excuse

• Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Yes, that's a good idea. Or I have had multivitamins delivered flat to save on postage.

• Love
Reactions: elfgyoza
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Update: she absolutely doesn't believe me and I now have to buy a new mask just in case :)

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Isn't letting them think it's drugs at least better than them knowing it is SN?

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Isn't letting them think it's drugs at least better than them knowing it is SN?

Unfortunately they're already aware that I bought both fentanyl and heroin online, which I've used to attempt to ctb. If they think it's drugs then they definitely think it's to kms

Remember_Me

Remember_Me

Sep 11, 2020
One of my housemates messaged me to say I have a parcel and then "I just wanted to ask, is it all legal?..."
They're aware that I've bought drugs online in the past so I'm kind of worried they'll guess.

The package is from the Ukraine and the customs declaration lists it as 'cosmetics' (based on the picture the seller sent me). I don't really wear make up and I can't think of any other excuse :notsure:
How did you know that the website was legit? I've scouted around online (I'm in UK) and firstly it's damn expensive, but that wouldn't be an issue so much if you knew it was 100% legit and would arrive.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
How did you know that the website was legit? I've scouted around online (I'm in UK) and firstly it's damn expensive, but that wouldn't be an issue so much if you knew it was 100% legit and would arrive.

I'm sorry I can't find it atm but there's recently been a thread about how legitimate the SN from the arts and crafts site is, and I have no reason to doubt the seller I got it from. The website itself is definitely legit if we're talking about the same one (E*s*?) and the only reason it wouldn't arrive is if it's stopped at customs but unfortunately, you can't predict that happening :/
I'm also in the UK