• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Wondering when you order SN to the US … if someone will not ship to the US … is it possible to ship "through" someone. i.e. can a supplier out of the US ship to someone say in … England or Finland or …. And then that person sends it to you in the US? Provided you can find such a go between.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Well UK is not a good idea as they are strict about SN, but other countries, if you know someone there, it could work. The seller won't do that for you though.

Reactions: feelinggloomy
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Wondering when you order SN to the US … if someone will not ship to the US … is it possible to ship "through" someone. i.e. can a supplier out of the US ship to someone say in … England or Finland or …. And then that person sends it to you in the US? Provided you can find such a go between.
Why would you do this? There are sources that will ship directly to the US. One source ships only to the US.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Thanks I was not aware there was shipping to the US. I was confused when I heard that you couldn't do that. It must have been someone from another country talking. Thanks for clarifying