• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
How was the SN delivery process for you? How long did it take and what did the tracking say and for how long? Did you have any problems?

I ordered mine at the end of september and the tracking said "Item has been processed outward office of exchange and already in transit to destination country" for 11 days until it arrived in my country, right now it says "Located at customs" for 4 days now. Is the tracking going to update again? I am kind of worried that it got stopped by customs. I hate waiting...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Meditation guide and (deleted member)
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
So I ordered from the arts & crafts website, the C***-A****, seller D*****

I ordered it on September 10th, I'm still waiting for it now, October 14th. So yeah lmao, over a month.

Last update was September 19th, it says "Prepared for shipment from Russia", so apparently it hasn't even left Russia.

Basically, order literally anywhere else this is a complete joke.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Metalhead and sadworld
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I had a similar experience and similar questions so I can relate to your anxiety and frustrations. I got mine delivered to the uk, ordered mid September and it took about 3 weeks.

There's a thread called anyone had any luck getting sn in the uk and there is quite a lot of info regarding tracking messages etc.
Me personally I didn't get any tracking updates once it reached the UK and it just got delivered randomly. It seems like different people get different tracking messages and they can be very confusing/misleading.
Hope this is of some help to you.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
My SN arrived in my country on saturday, i thought after it's in the country it would only take a few days...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Meditation guide and (deleted member)
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I ordered from the jungle site and it was delivered quickly. It sounds like you probably ordered from somewhere else. I hope you receive it soon. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: WFJ74, Meditation guide and Deleted member 4993
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
My SN arrived in my country on saturday, i thought after it's in the country it would only take a few days...
Mine still took about 5 days to be delivered once it reached customs...it seems like everybody has different tracking and different delivery time scales.hope you get it soon with no hassle.

Reactions: sadworld and Deleted member 4993
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I ordered it 8.10 and unfortunately it was stopped by polish customs service :(. I wrote an email about that to my SN vendor and he turned out to be very helpful person. He agreed to send me another SN via another delivery company at his own expense. The package is sent from Poland now. If it won't be taken over by norwegian authorities then I should get it next week. I was also unfortunately told Norway is quite strict about SN. It's because that famous lame-ass fucker, Anders Breivik used SN to construct his fucking bombs so Norwegians will block it if they find out it's sn. I hope it won't happen!

• Wow
Reactions: sadworld, Deleted member 4993, http-410 and 1 other person
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I ordered mine the last day of June and it came mid-July.

I'm surprised at how fast it came and I missed all of the tracking process. When I found out that it arrived, I wasn't prepared for that :haha:

Reactions: sadworld and Metalhead
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Mine took 7 - 10 business days to arrive.

I can't remember exact site I got it from since I didn't want to leave a visible trail for those around me, but it went smoothly and I tracked it as it went. Man... That wasn't useful at all. Lol sorry, tired. I hope yours arrives soon though, so you can have some peace of mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: WFJ74, sadworld and grungeCat
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I'm in the UK and ordered from E, seller G. It took roughly 2 weeks to come, tracked the whole way by me and was as easy as hell. I would definitely repurchase. The wait time is anxiety inducing for sure but worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, grungeCat and Ghost2211
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
Looks like most of you got a source/seller.. could not even found that here

Any of you done Test to confirm what u received?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So sad that it's hard to get in so many places.

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm in the UK and ordered from E, seller G. It took roughly 2 weeks to come, tracked the whole way by me and was as easy as hell. I would definitely repurchase. The wait time is anxiety inducing for sure but worth it.
Yep, mine is from the same one. I'm at 2 Weeks and 2 Days waiting right now and yeah like i said its at customs for 4 days now.

I hope it arrives this week, I want to begin my journey to a better place.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I hope it arrives this week, I want to begin my journey to a better place.
I hope yours arrives soon too. I know that feeling of being eager to get on with it.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I ordered it exactly 15 days ago, and it is finally in my hands today. It took four days to leave Ukraine and eight days to reach my country. Everything went smoothly apart from that 8 days when I had zero information on it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zatoichi, sadworld, LonelyNick and 1 other person
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I ordered mine in September 28 can't wait to get it, hope it gets here safe and sound.

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Ordered mine from Russia to the UK, probably took about a month to arrive. Patience is key:)

Q

QuittingTime

Sep 1, 2020
Mine took 3 months. Tracking wasn't updated past the first 2 weeks, but it eventually got here.

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Mine took few days. And cheap. What the hell is wrong there? It's just some "salt" for preparing meat, FFS.

B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
Did you all go on with your lives while waiting for the SN to arrive?

I know not everybody is employed, so "going on with your lives" can mean working, or studying, or meeting people, or whatever social activities you used to do.

I can't bring myself to go back to work (the proverb "study like you'll live forever, live like you'll die tomorrow" does not seem very realistic to me now). I was just wondering if you went off the grid, or kept a mask up

Last edited: