• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mylifefreakingsucks

mylifefreakingsucks

Oct 16, 2019
So I live with my parents and I want to order SN.
I don't have my own paypal or credit card, but I do have money. If I do order it I will also need some excuse as to what it is.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't have my own paypal or credit card, but I do have money. If I do order it I will also need some excuse as to what it is.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Order more than one thing, hopefully they'll come in the same package. Buy an Amazon gift card.

Edit: or buy something locally, take the package to your room to open it, and when you come out, the item is what you had delivered.

Last edited:
Reactions: mylifefreakingsucks, Indieblue, xBrialesana and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
If you order SN from Amazon you could go to a store and buy an Amazon gift card with cash. That's what I did and the package my SN came in had nothing on it to hint what it is. Use the excuse that it's a birthday present so you can't show it to them.

Reactions: mylifefreakingsucks, Indieblue and faust
mylifefreakingsucks

mylifefreakingsucks

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks. But that might not work as I am in a wheelchair and require assistance to go anywhere.

• Hugs
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks. But that might not work as I am in a wheelchair and require assistance to go anywhere.

Well that was a bit of a bomb to drop! :haha: Any more important logistical info before the brainstorming continues?

Is there something you really want to ask directly but are hesitant to?

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
If you're an adult, you should tell your parents to respect your privacy and not open your mail.

Reactions: sickInsominic42
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020

Do you have any friends that could take you or go get the gift card for you? Again you could use the excuse that it's a birthday present. There's another option but it will take a while - you could use rewards apps and websites to earn Amazon gift cards. For example I use Microsoft Rewards and get a $5 Amazon gift card about every 20 days. Like I said it'll take a while, definitely not ideal, but if you can't think of any other way it's better than nothing. The more programs you use the faster you'd earn.

Reactions: mylifefreakingsucks
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Any ideas?
Thanks.
i feel you.im in a similar situation. i live with my mother who is always home and i cant go anywhere cause of mobility problems. it sucks

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hopefully it's just a blank package, or you could try getting a parcel locker or PO box somewhere to have it shipped to so you can just go and collect it.

I actually have a funny story about my SN arriving but oh well.

Hope you can get it!