Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
Jesus, what a day.

My SN delivery was due today. I was very nervous about it because i was gonna receive it on my job and i'm a naturally anxious person. I spent all day waiting for it, but then i got a text saying that the mailman didn't find anyone to receive the package. I checked the delivery address and sure enough it was wrong. I don't know if I fucked it up myself or if it was a bug on the site i ordered it from, i just know that now i'll have to find out how to solve it. Brazilian mail system can be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

On the other hand, i spoke with my ex for the first time in 5 years. One of the main reasons i want to ctb is because i never really got over him. i don't blame him at all, i just never could stop loving him and i missed him every single day since we broke up. he was the best friend i've ever had. Two months ago i was in a really dark place and messaged him on every single social media and email i could find. it was very creepy and i'm really ashamed of it now. he never answered, just blocked me. But today he sent me an email. He said that he doesn't hate me, he just doesn't want to keep in touch because i was really really toxic (that's true btw) and his friends advised him not to talk to me, which i totally understand and would've done the same. He was very kind, as he always was, but it broke my heart nonetheless. i still hoped we could get back together, it was my one true wish, the only thing i really wanted.

I just find it really weird that these two things happened almost exactly at the same time. Like, i got the notification from the email and the delivery at the same minute, almost had a heart attack. Anyways, guess i'll have to delay the bus for now. I was planning on watching the League of Legends world championship finals before catching it anyways, i hope i can get my SN until then.

• Hugs
Reactions: saturn1402, alienfreak, Sannti and 3 others
Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
God must really want me to kill my motherfucking self. I went to the store I wrongly set the delivery address to and It was closed. Also It was pouring rain and I arrived at work completely soaked. Good days.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Culprit
Culprit

Culprit

Oct 19, 2024
I can relate to what you're going through I'm an anxious person too. A few months ago, I ordered SN and waited all day at my job for it to arrive. When the delivery guy finally came in the evening, I was thrilled, but when I opened the box, it was the wrong item. I was so upset and even cried a little. However, I managed to calm down myself and contacted customer support. After a week, they sent me the correct item. So, my advice is to try to stay calm.

• Hugs
Reactions: a_tired_autist and Calliandras
Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
I can relate to what you're going through I'm an anxious person too. A few months ago, I ordered SN and waited all day at my job for it to arrive. When the delivery guy finally came in the evening, I was thrilled, but when I opened the box, it was the wrong item. I was so upset and even cried a little. However, I managed to calm down myself and contacted customer support. After a week, they sent me the correct item. So, my advice is to try to stay calm.
Thank you so much for your support culprit! I Just hate the fact that these things happen to us when we are already so down. Are you planing on ctb soon?

• Hugs
Reactions: Culprit
F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
Deus deve realmente querer que eu me mate, porra. Fui até a loja que coloquei errado o endereço de entrega e estava fechada. Também estava chovendo muito e cheguei no trabalho completamente encharcado. Bons dias.
Acha que o seu sn foi realmente entregue ou ele voltou pro remetente

S

saturn1402

Sep 13, 2024
Jesus, what a day.

My SN delivery was due today. I was very nervous about it because i was gonna receive it on my job and i'm a naturally anxious person. I spent all day waiting for it, but then i got a text saying that the mailman didn't find anyone to receive the package. I checked the delivery address and sure enough it was wrong. I don't know if I fucked it up myself or if it was a bug on the site i ordered it from, i just know that now i'll have to find out how to solve it. Brazilian mail system can be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

On the other hand, i spoke with my ex for the first time in 5 years. One of the main reasons i want to ctb is because i never really got over him. i don't blame him at all, i just never could stop loving him and i missed him every single day since we broke up. he was the best friend i've ever had. Two months ago i was in a really dark place and messaged him on every single social media and email i could find. it was very creepy and i'm really ashamed of it now. he never answered, just blocked me. But today he sent me an email. He said that he doesn't hate me, he just doesn't want to keep in touch because i was really really toxic (that's true btw) and his friends advised him not to talk to me, which i totally understand and would've done the same. He was very kind, as he always was, but it broke my heart nonetheless. i still hoped we could get back together, it was my one true wish, the only thing i really wanted.

I just find it really weird that these two things happened almost exactly at the same time. Like, i got the notification from the email and the delivery at the same minute, almost had a heart attack. Anyways, guess i'll have to delay the bus for now. I was planning on watching the League of Legends world championship finals before catching it anyways, i hope i can get my SN until then.
I'm going through exactly the same.. I send you hugs 🫂

• Hugs
Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
Acha que o seu sn foi realmente entregue ou ele voltou pro remetente
No site dos correios tá dando q vai tentar entregar dnv. Eu consegui falar com o moço da loja e ele falou q vai receber pra mim, mto fofo. Se der certo eu atualizo a thread!

F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
No site dos correios tá dando q vai tentar entregar dnv. Eu consegui falar com o moço da loja e ele falou q vai receber pra mim, mto fofo. Se der certo eu atualizo a thread!
Que massa,vai da certo

• Hugs
Reactions: Calliandras
D

drowinginsorrowww

Aug 4, 2021
I remember when I got my SN, a few days after (while family was visiting!), the police arrived and it turned out the seller got caught. I had a massive panic attack with the cops on the door, neighbors looking, family asking questions. It was horrifying I just denied denied denied until it went away lol
Ctb'ing is terrifying in it's own right you don't need postal restrictions!

• Wow
Reactions: a_tired_autist, LifeQuitter and Calliandras
Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
I remember when I got my SN, a few days after (while family was visiting!), the police arrived and it turned out the seller got caught. I had a massive panic attack with the cops on the door, neighbors looking, family asking questions. It was horrifying I just denied denied denied until it went away lol
Ctb'ing is terrifying in it's own right you don't need postal restrictions!
Holy shit! I'm so Sorry this happened to you! Is SN illegal in your country?

Reactions: a_tired_autist
D

drowinginsorrowww

Aug 4, 2021
Holy shit! I'm so Sorry this happened to you! Is SN illegal in your country?
don't be sorry it's my countries fault. not at all illegal, the seller was just linked to some sales and the cops came to do a 'wellness check' on everyone he sold to. The uk is full on panicking about cbt'ing and sn, not that they actually wanna help but thats a whole other thread lol

• Aww..
Calliandras

Calliandras

Oct 15, 2024
I GOT IT!!!!! Thanks to the kind stranger at the store I wrongly set the address to. 99% purity, 500g, which is actually a Lot more than I was expecting, the thing is huge! Will take Care of the other Medicaments and look for a place to do It now.

Universe, this is for you: If you want me alive then you have until I get a place to send some biblical level Divine intervention in my life. Be warned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tuonetar_ and Yavannah