• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
I just wanna leave, if anyone can help out at all, that'd be lovely. My goal is a not shitty death.

What I have:
SN
Antiemetic - Metoclopramide
Antacid - Tagamet
B blocker - Propranolol
Pain killer - ibuprofen

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so hopefully I can get a Benzos prescription. My plan is to speak of my 'panic attacks,' 'anxiety,' and 'insomnia.' They already know of my panic attacks and prescribed me propranolol. Hopefully I can coax them into letting me try Benzos too, but I'm not hopeful. I suppose I could say that my mother tried Xanax, which isn't a lie.

What's next?
I need a regimen, right? Stan said:
"I am suggesting that the whole regimen needs to be questioned against your physical self and how you react to things and whether the regimen suits you. People treat it like a Harry Potter potion recipe that if you do not do the whole regimen you will fail. That is not true!"
This leads me to believe that the regimen needs to be tailored to myself. If so, how would I know how to tailor it? Or can I just copy Stan's?

Questions:
  1. Do I take forty pills during the regimen, or crush them up?
  2. How many glasses do I prepare?
  3. Any recent successes/failures to note?
  4. Any extra tips/info you wanna share? Any DON'T DO's? Must Do's?
  5. Excluding SN dosages, how do I know which dosages of medication to use in my regimen?
  6. Consequences of adding cannabis to the regimen?
  7. Any extra 'luxury' items that could be useful?

I have some extra stuff in my notes that stood out to me. People mentioned a burning symptom and headaches so bad that if felt that their "head would explode." Ibuprofen alone will keep this from happening...? People mentioned muscle relaxers, grinding pills, using the night-night method after the first glass... but you wouldn't be conscious to drink the second. letting pills dissolve under tongue for 'faster peak concentration.' in the event that it fails, must one call an ambulance? Were I to call an ambulance, it would be rather hard to make a second attempt I would imagine. Is there a risk of becoming a 'vegetable?'

I saw a post that asked why SN CTB is scary to some. A common fear is of the gurgling and groaning sounds that come from the person. Any info on this? I suppose it matters not if you are not aware of what is happening to your body.

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
I just wanna leave, if anyone can help out at all, that'd be lovely. My goal is a not shitty death.

What I have:
SN
Antiemetic - Metoclopramide
Antacid - Tagamet
B blocker - Propranolol
Pain killer - ibuprofen

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so hopefully I can get a Benzos prescription. My plan is to speak of my 'panic attacks,' 'anxiety,' and 'insomnia.' They already know of my panic attacks and prescribed me propranolol. Hopefully I can coax them into letting me try Benzos too, but I'm not hopeful. I suppose I could say that my mother tried Xanax, which isn't a lie.

What's next?
I need a regimen, right? Stan said:
"I am suggesting that the whole regimen needs to be questioned against your physical self and how you react to things and whether the regimen suits you. People treat it like a Harry Potter potion recipe that if you do not do the whole regimen you will fail. That is not true!"
This leads me to believe that the regimen needs to be tailored to myself. If so, how would I know how to tailor it? Or can I just copy Stan's?

Questions:
  1. Do I take forty pills during the regimen, or crush them up?
  2. How many glasses do I prepare?
  3. Any recent successes/failures to note?
  4. Any extra tips/info you wanna share? Any DON'T DO's? Must Do's?
  5. Excluding SN dosages, how do I know which dosages of medication to use in my regimen?
  6. Consequences of adding cannabis to the regimen?
  7. Any extra 'luxury' items that could be useful?

I have some extra stuff in my notes that stood out to me. People mentioned a burning symptom and headaches so bad that if felt that their "head would explode." Ibuprofen alone will keep this from happening...? People mentioned muscle relaxers, grinding pills, using the night-night method after the first glass... but you wouldn't be conscious to drink the second. letting pills dissolve under tongue for 'faster peak concentration.' in the event that it fails, must one call an ambulance? Were I to call an ambulance, it would be rather hard to make a second attempt I would imagine. Is there a risk of becoming a 'vegetable?'

I saw a post that asked why SN CTB is scary to some. A common fear is of the gurgling and groaning sounds that come from the person. Any info on this? I suppose it matters not if you are not aware of what is happening to your body.
There are a few posts about the documentation of SN death that was quite informative, search the threads for some, you might gain some clarity

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
Thanks @SunshineAndSuicide.

Reactions: SunshineAndSuicide