• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
My mum snitched on me and I got stood up by the people I thought would meet me in London I took train into London Waterloo, got no response from any partners saying we can meet here so I end up getting train to Fulham to find that bastard who raped me as a child. I walked down this road that had the eerlierly similar block of flats with the downstairs attachment to it. I remember his one having red tiles none of them on this street were. I still thought maybe he's here and shouted out in the dead of night amid anyone here knew a man called M*****, everyone shakes their head no.
Metropolitan police found me because of my snitching piece of shit mother fuck you i wasn't going to do SN and I'll still hang myself in the park tf one dumbass psych doctor told me I had no free will, bullshit just because I have Aspergers and Bipolar doesn't make me not a human, his smug expression he had while trying to make this forum look like a joke and the deep web. God I hate the mental health services, I will still leave this terrible world, paramedics trying their best to scare me with how dying from low potassium is outdrawn and extruciating. They actually act like I care about who I'll affected if I end up dying. I won't feel anything, I'll not exist anymore.i don't want to engage in treatment, I have a right.
Also as I'm trying this Amy Winehouse's Rehab plays, wish I was bullshiting right now.
Hopefully I'm not sectioned and I can leave in 24 hours, the police kicked down my door after my note was found, and they then had to humiliate me by searching through my personal belongings and finding my guro artwork on it with people hanging themselves. It just embarrasses me because the male characters in that are always nude. I feel so violated I hope that cop never sees me again he was really nice but he's seen some shit on my Mac and probably thinks I'm a pshycopath.
To clarify I didn't tell the name of this forum to anyone, I am not that stupid, and shit watching House M.D has really made me realise how pointless and crap life is and the misery and pain that fictional character was in is how I feel all of the time. The difference is is that I try not to be an asshole to everyone around me because I'm suffering

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RiceandBeans212, rotten, voyager and 2 others
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
What a shit day eh. Sorry you went through all that.

Reactions: voyager and Octavina