situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
Feeling helpless, angry, and hopeless after my dad intercepted my package and I guess he's informed so took it to the police who have it and visited me for a mental health check. Sigh. I still have a little from a previous order but I put it into water bottles and I'm not sure if it's still good. Why does CTB have to be so difficult?! I pray for euthanasia services for people with mental health issues to increase world wide.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SoulWhisperer, Minsu, Imagined_Euphoria and 6 others
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Gosh imagine calling the cops on your own child.

Reactions: ihateearth, malevolentdiety and Downdraft
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
i'm so fucking sorry..

Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I hate how they want to keep us alive at all costs.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, nihilistic_dragon, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Gosh imagine calling the cops on your own child.
How people says we can't expect them to not institutionalize their own children is crazy. There was a discussion on people defending it on instincts, like their hand called the cops alone with no fault...

Mojo's mama

Mojo's mama

Aug 6, 2024
Gosh imagine calling the cops

Feeling helpless, angry, and hopeless after my dad intercepted my package and I guess he's informed so took it to the police who have it and visited me for a mental health check. Sigh. I still have a little from a previous order but I put it into water bottles and I'm not sure if it's still good. Why does CTB have to be so difficult?! I pray for euthanasia services for people with mental health issues to increase world wide.
I hear ya. I'm older likely but when I was in my late 20s, my mom and brother found out my plans to CTB (cuz I was stupid and had an online journal they found) and had a court order for the cops to pick me up and be seen at the ER by a psychiatrist. Was committed to the hospital the first time, lied my way out the second.
I was soooo mad. Seems unless someone has TRULY been there before (like real ideation and a real neeed for the pain to stop) they don't get it. Was hard to see my mom that upset when they took me away.
What did the cops do?
But ya... medically assisted dying should be available to anyone who wants it. It's supposed to be our bodies: our choice, right?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for the option of a painless exit from this existence, it's so cruel and terrible how there's no acceptance towards preferring to not exist, having the option to die painlessly would be such a relief for me and bring me so much peace.