U

Unsure_about_living

May 6, 2020
I'm considering just taking my SN dose (and follow up dose if/when I vomit) despite not having any of the other drugs in place to help. I'm just done and not even sure whether I mind of I did or not, but maybe something will change if I almost die?! Aware this sounds, and is, incredibly attention-seeking.
I feel like things can't get must worse so I may as well do it? But also being dead forever means.... Nothing..... Forever.... But maybe that's a positive? Fuck knows

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
N

Null187

Aug 5, 2022
I'm considering just taking my SN dose (and follow up dose if/when I vomit) despite not having any of the other drugs in place to help. I'm just done and not even sure whether I mind of I did or not, but maybe something will change if I almost die?! Aware this sounds, and is, incredibly attention-seeking.
I feel like things can't get must worse so I may as well do it? But also being dead forever means.... Nothing..... Forever.... But maybe that's a positive? Fuck knows
I'm scared af now because of something someone posted about how they felt but they probably did it wrong. Im having trouble myself getting SN. Msged a few big companies but they said they don't sell to individuals

Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
Isn't there anything you want to do before you kick the bucket? It's a big step. I don't know your reasons but especially on summer in the UK there is tons of fun things to do and to experience. Maybe worth a shot before taking the sn

Reactions: Shu
U

Unsure_about_living

May 6, 2020
Isn't there anything you want to do before you kick the bucket? It's a big step. I don't know your reasons but especially on summer in the UK there is tons of fun things to do and to experience. Maybe worth a shot before taking the sn
Any suggestions?!?!
I'm scared af now because of something someone posted about how they felt but they probably did it wrong. Im having trouble myself getting SN. Msged a few big companies but they said they don't sell to individuals
If you're in the UK (I don't know about elsewhere) there's a website that sells to individuals currently, if you know where to look. Message me if you want

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. I know that it's hard to carry on existing when you are suffering. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from what you are going through.

Reactions: Not Sure and Unsure_about_living
U

Unsure_about_living

May 6, 2020
Not sure what this means but assuming it's a joke at my expense..šŸ¤£