• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Luz

Jan 30, 2021
Hi,
I just got my SN.
the purity is > 99,9%
0,5 kg
I don't know what to do with it. I need a chemist's advice. It is packed in polyethylene. Pouring into a container is dangerous, it is a toxic composition. Where I live it is difficult to find SN in a plastic container, it is not sold to individuals, only to chemical companies. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me. How should I use it?

Last edited:
Leo

Leo

Catching flight soon.....bus is too slow
Sep 28, 2018
Hi,
I just got my SN.
the purity is > 99,9%
0,5 kg
I don't know what to do with it. I need a chemist's advice. It is packed in polyethylene. Pouring into a container is dangerous, it is a toxic composition. Where I live it is difficult to find SN in a plastic container, it is not sold to individuals, only to chemical companies. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me. How should I use it?

Have you tested it for purity?

Leo

Leo

Catching flight soon.....bus is too slow
Sep 28, 2018
How to do it?
Google nitrite test kit or mix SN with blood and check for change. Search forum you will find testing method.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Well keep it, it lasts 3 years usually. Use it if you are ready or don't use it, it's up to you only. Mine is in a shoe for a few months now. That's a decision only you can make. Hugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
L

Luz

Jan 30, 2021
Набор для тестирования нитритов Google или смешайте SN с кровью и проверьте наличие изменений. Поищите в форуме метод тестирования.
I mean, what should I do with the unpacked substance? It will oxidize to nitrate or poison the air, suddenly the neighbors will suffer.
Well keep it, it lasts 3 years usually. Use it if you are ready or don't use it, it's up to you only. Mine is in a shoe for a few months now.
Nitrite must be stored in a room where it is cold, otherwise it loses its properties.
I feel so bad. so I'm ready to drink SN right now. But I'm afraid of hurting other people. If I open the polyethylene and the substance poison the air. Very inconvenient packaging.

Last edited:
G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Guys you are so lucky, have been looking for somewhere to get SN and had little joy to date. ... even findings pointers is proving elusive

L

Luz

Jan 30, 2021
Guys you are so lucky, have been looking for somewhere to get SN and had little joy to date. ... even findings pointers is proving elusive
SN is not a lethal pill, unfortunately. I'm afraid that I have only added problems to myself. I would rather have a peaceful pill: eat and sleep forever. I'm very tired. These six months were the most terrible in my life. I didn't feel so painful and scared even when my parents were dying. Sorry. I use google translate and can't see what I'm typing because tears are dripping onto the tablet. I have the opportunity to go for treatment, but I do not have the strength to live and try to save myself. My poor old cat feels me, comes and licks my face. What will happen to her when I die? I have already looked through all the forum resources about OD, but I can't get the deadly ingredients for a peaceful lethal cocktail like morphine, N, not even benzo. Before the New Year, I was going to do the classic teenage poisoning with paracetamol, but in time I found out that I only had half the possible lethal dose. I was so desperate that even the promised torment of a two-week agony from an overdose of paracetamol did not scare me. In January I found this forum and learned about SN. For a long time I was looking for a seller who would sell it to me without question and in a small package. Found, ordered, received. And now I don't know what to do with it. I'm afraid this is not my method.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
SN is not a lethal pill, unfortunately. I'm afraid that I have only added problems to myself. I would rather have a peaceful pill: eat and sleep forever. I'm very tired. These six months were the most terrible in my life. I didn't feel so painful and scared even when my parents were dying. Sorry. I use google translate and can't see what I'm typing because tears are dripping onto the tablet. I have the opportunity to go for treatment, but I do not have the strength to live and try to save myself. My poor old cat feels me, comes and licks my face. What will happen to her when I die? I have already looked through all the forum resources about OD, but I can't get the deadly ingredients for a peaceful lethal cocktail like morphine, N, not even benzo. Before the New Year, I was going to do the classic teenage poisoning with paracetamol, but in time I found out that I only had half the possible lethal dose. I was so desperate that even the promised torment of a two-week agony from an overdose of paracetamol did not scare me. In January I found this forum and learned about SN. For a long time I was looking for a seller who would sell it to me without question and in a small package. Found, ordered, received. And now I don't know what to do with it. I'm afraid this is not my method.
There are many news and articles about successful suicide by SN. Maybe reading them give u more confidence. U can search "sodium nitrite death " at google and see its results