• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
I will have to go in person to pick up 2 kg of tech grade SN. So, I wanna be prepped in case they question me on my reasoning for the purchase. What should I say? I know they add to concrete against freezing, also against metal corrosion. But is that amount sufficient enough to make it sound legit? Thanks for help in advance

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
I will have to go in person to pick up 2 kg of tech grade SN. So, I wanna be prepped in case they question me on my reasoning for the purchase. What should I say? I know they add to concrete against freezing, also against metal corrosion. But is that amount sufficient enough to make it sound legit? Thanks for help in advance
well , it's basically used to protect the meat . ( good reason huh ? )

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
Please pay attention, I am buyin tech grade, not food grade.
yes , excuse me ; but it still a commercial use , so y'll only have to present the proof of the need to use it the right way .

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
yes , excuse me ; but it still a commercial use , so y'll only have to present the proof of the need to use it the right way .
that's why I made this thread. What am I supposed to say to sound legit?

Reactions: xBrialesana
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
that you have a car painting hoobie and y need it for some task for yr car hoobies ?