Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
Hello this is my first post since i stumbled across this community. I have been thinking of taking my life for quite some time now. In short I can say that for the last 5 years my life has gone downhill too fast without me noticing it. All from drugproblems, a family that doesn't love me, women cheating on me multiple times with my bestfriend(s) which made me realize I will never find true love, friends being fake and doing shit on my expense, using my kindness for my weakness. I have tried being nice to all and everyone but gotten nothing in return. I also seem to be drawn to narcissists who did me nothing but destroying me. Im not even gonna lie, thoughts of doing horrible things to these people have passed through my mind, but in the end I dont care - I just want to take my missery out.

Sorry for the long text I just wanted to clear some things out my chest and I might explain more later. Because its a lot more shit that has happend than this.

So back to the question I had; Is there any verified vendors/trusted websites that sells NAno2 (Sodium Nitrate) That you could recommend? I live in europe for context. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day and life🤞

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36