• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wisp

wisp

Oct 19, 2023
I'm looking everywhere but I can't find where to buy 95% pure sodium nitrite in Italy, except online on the clearnets with proper documentation justifying the purchase (which I don't have). I have searched on sites recommended in the pinned threads in the forum, on the deepweb, but even there only drugs and benzos.
I just don't know where to buy sodium nitrite, with which Endjust (also Italian) decided to commit suicide. I didn't know he frequented this forum, I met him elsewhere, but I have no idea where he could buy it.

I would like to be able to experience this before my 26th birthday, i.e. before February, I would at least like to be able to buy the nitrite for Christmas and then see when to proceed with CTB (which I still don't quite know what this anagram means, but anyway).

Please, I've been looking for weeks but can't find anything about it. PM is fine too, thanks

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Your account is far too young, users won't tell you.
How can they be sure you are trustworthy? Interact, let people know you before asking questions:)

Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
You cant buy SN in Italy, i tried on every site and store.. They want to sell only 1 tons..and you need to have company btw