E

Even

Feb 4, 2024
I hate vomit but SN seems like one of the best methods besides N (harder to find this one to me rn).

Can't I just have a passing out cocktail or something so I don't even notice vomit?

(I would of course take some AE).

Advises? I don't even know how SN ctb process looks like, do you go vomiting or how it is?

Thanks in advanced!

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Vomiting is extremely common even with AE etc. I wouldn't suggest some kind of "passing out" cocktail before, you may not be able to hypothetically complete your plan.

Reactions: EmptyCurtainCall
E

Even

Feb 4, 2024
Damn...

So how is commonly the deal with just the SN and AE, you take it, how long until you vomit? And then what? pass out? How long after taking the SN?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Probably gonna die soon maybe?
Nov 26, 2023
Vomiting can suck. Hell, even the people that didn't vomit complain about bad nausea. If that's enough to stop you from ctb then i don't think you're ready yet. Takes a true idgaf attitude

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, LostSoul1965, cowboypants and 1 other person
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Vomiting happens generally in ten minutes, passing out in twenty.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyWeetard, divinemistress36 and EmptyCurtainCall
L

lnlybnny

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2024
I'm very scared of that too, I have a sensitive stomach and completely hate vomiting, also I'm scared to shit myself and vomit uncontrollably at the same time before passing. It doesn't seem a very peaceful way to go.

Reactions: sevennn
dudewheresthebus

dudewheresthebus

Oct 17, 2024
What do you hate about vomiting so much? Is it the smell, the physicalness of it?

If it's the smell maybe you can sit near a freshener and near the toilet. I don't think you vomit that many times. At least I hope not lol.

H

howunfortunateforme

Experienced
Oct 2, 2024
So what do you think

5:00 stop eating
9:00 take Tylenol? Maybe
9:20 take benzo?
10:00 take meto x3
10:40-11:00 sn?

Second drink after vommit?

lastboyscout

lastboyscout

Aint Life a Bitch
Sep 23, 2024
So what do you think

5:00 stop eating
9:00 take Tylenol? Maybe
9:20 take benzo?
10:00 take meto x3
10:40-11:00 sn?

Second drink after vommit?

damn , i thought we only need the SN. to get all those things tylenol, benzo and meto u dont need a prescription?

N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
damn , i thought we only need the SN. to get all those things tylenol, benzo and meto u dont need a prescription?
Benzo and tylenol is extra comfort more than anything. You only really need AE and SN… just need to endure the symptoms more but it'll work just the same. Doing SN without the AE could be very problematic though

sweetcreep

sweetcreep

reincarnating as a worm
Jul 21, 2024
seems like it's different for everyone, but vomiting is very common since your body is trying to purge. i'm worried about it too, i hate the feeling right before throwing up, it triggers panic attacks sometimes. but compared to all other methods, it's the one that i think is the more reliable and painless. since you know it's going to happen, you have time to prepare.

imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
when you die all your muscles relax and you will piss and shit yourself anyway, regardless of what method you use
I'm very scared of that too, I have a sensitive stomach and completely hate vomiting, also I'm scared to shit myself and vomit uncontrollably at the same time before passing. It doesn't seem a very peaceful way to go.

H

howunfortunateforme

Experienced
Oct 2, 2024
seems like it's different for everyone, but vomiting is very common since your body is trying to purge. i'm worried about it too, i hate the feeling right before throwing up, it triggers panic attacks sometimes. but compared to all other methods, it's the one that i think is the more reliable and painless. since you know it's going to happen, you have time to prepare.
I dry heave every morning for 5 minutes don't know why I think meds and lack of sleep so I'm used to it but yes ingreses anciety for sure

lastboyscout

lastboyscout

Aint Life a Bitch
Sep 23, 2024
Benzo and tylenol is extra comfort more than anything. You only really need AE and SN… just need to endure the symptoms more but it'll work just the same. Doing SN without the AE could be very problematic though

i think for the extra confort i could replace with a half bottle of whiskey
For AE there are for different types.. traveling, movement, cancer patients.. all of them works or has to be specific?