• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys, I did the blood test on my SN and I'm really not sure if this is the right color. I want to make sure this SN is legit and pure enough, the website advertised it as ACS grade and at least 97% pure, but the label doesn't state any purity. What do you guys think about this result? Does the color look right to you? To my naked eyes it does look brownish but more dark crimson.

PXL 20210828 050314077
PXL 20210828 050011685

I also rubbed some SN onto my cut and it turned my whole bloody finger to a very dark crimson color. I washed it off thinking I could squeeze more blood onto the plate, but the wound stopped bleeding. Sorry, I have never cut myself on purpose before and I really struggled. Anyway, I hope this test is good enough for the purpose and that the SN is good enough, if so I'll buy another new bottle. What do you guys think?

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
There's a thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365

If you want more blood, you can probably purchase diabetic syringes and suck some blood out that way. In my location, you can buy 10 without a prescription. Not sure about your area though. I'm in California.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hey guys, I did the blood test on my SN and I'm really not sure if this is the right color. I want to make sure this SN is legit and pure enough, the website advertised it as ACS grade and at least 97% pure, but the label doesn't state any purity. What do you guys think about this result? Does the color look right to you? To my naked eyes it does look brownish but more dark crimson.

View attachment 72769
View attachment 72770

I also rubbed some SN onto my cut and it turned my whole bloody finger to a very dark crimson color. I washed it off thinking I could squeeze more blood onto the plate, but the wound stopped bleeding. Sorry, I have never cut myself on purpose before and I really struggled. Anyway, I hope this test is good enough for the purpose and that the SN is good enough, if so I'll buy another new bottle. What do you guys think?
Looks brown. Can u do it with more blood to be more sure

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie