• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

star33

May 2, 2024
Hi All

I've managed to find SN however they have sent me an email saying because of laws etc. Why do I wish to purchase it?

What to I say? Any suggestions

Reactions: Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hi All

I've managed to find SN however they have sent me an email saying because of laws etc. Why do I wish to purchase it?

Only thing I can think of
If it's food grade
Practice to cure your own meat

• Informative
Reactions: Aloneandinpain and IwantHappiness
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Google how to use it. Tell them whatever is needed.

Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do your best. That is all anyone can do.
If this fails, what is your plan B?

Reactions: Mateira
S

star33

May 2, 2024
Do your best. That is all anyone can do.
If this fails, what is your plan B?
I have no plan B at all. I have thought through all the suicide methods but it seems like they won't work.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Hi All

Where you ordered from? Do not give a source, country is enough. And where it is supposed to be deliver? Also mail was from the seller?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Pure SN is not the same thing they use to cure meat. I would avoid using any argument that might suggest that anyone is going to consume it lol. It might be safer to tell them that you're a chemistry student, senior year, and I don't know, for instance, you're writing your thesis about artificial food colorants. Also, of course it's 100% up to you, but please just keep in mind that it's technically breaking the law, they don't make the rules for fun and it actually comes with consequences. We know it's a sad way to "protect" suicidal people but the reality is like that and there's not much we can do about it :( Keeping fingers crossed that everything works out for you!!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Unknown21, wyo777 and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Hi All

You are studying how SN causes cancer and you need it in your research. Sodium nitrite is a carcinogen according to studies.
You are a student at such-and-such college and you need it for your graduation project.

You have a small laboratory at home and want to stock it with some commonly used chemicals.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I was asked the exact same thing so assume you're ordering from a country beginning with 'P' and the company begins with 'O'

Reactions: itsalittlecold and DeIetedUser4739
I

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
I was asked the exact same thing so assume you're ordering from a country beginning with 'P' and the company begins with 'O'
I've just replied to the email, did your order manage to go through? I'm really hoping their genuine

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I've just replied to the email, did your order manage to go through? I'm really hoping their genuine
Yes, I've ordered twice and both came through without issue

• Love
Reactions: itsalittlecold