• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
Why is it so hard to get a hold on sn. I really don't get...

sterp

sterp

Aug 24, 2021
it is especially difficult to obtain in Australia, there is no license required by law to own it but many if not all vendors won't sell it unless you have a license, My only option was ordering from a sketchy guy in turkey so hopefully it'll be here by next month.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
it is especially difficult to obtain in Australia, there is no license required by law to own it but many if not all vendors won't sell it unless you have a license, My only option was ordering from a sketchy guy in turkey so hopefully it'll be here by next month.
Same here in the Netherlands...

O

OneSadMouse

Sep 15, 2021
Same here in the Netherlands...
If you happen to find a way to get SN here please let me know... I really want to avoid partial hanging if possible, but time goes on and I get more and more desperate.

Reactions: Wanderingthroughdark