• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

co667

Dec 6, 2023
With the current events involving SN and criminal charges here in Ontario; Canada , should myself and any Canadian really give up on trying to obtain SN as it feels this CTB method is no longer achievable here in Canada?

I was able to obtain pink curing salt online a few months ago but I don't believe the SN percent in this product is enough.

Overall should I be coming to terms and accept the fact that obtaining SN in Canada is no longer possible due to the recent police matter / ongoing investigation?

C

co667

Dec 6, 2023
Had a potential source from Ukraine but sadly no longer available. The mayor struggle to find a Canadian source continues.

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
Had a potential source from Ukraine but sadly no longer available. The mayor struggle to find a Canadian source continues.
Have they been taken down? I think I have the same source. Are you taking about MDS?