• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

N

Niriam

Aug 19, 2024
Hey, I simply wanted to ask about the SN method, from what I've read I need metoclopramide and SN itself, nothing else. But I have a few questions.

1. Should I fast or do anything days before?
2. When should I take metoclopramide and how much of it?
3. I'm 181cm, 50kg, male, if I take around 35g, will it be too much and could be painful for some reason?
4. Is there any reason why being outside would be bad, should I simply do it in my bed? It might be cold outside since I'm planning to ctb in January.
5. I've seen people "testing" SN, is that necessary and if yes, how do I test it?

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
1. Should I fast or do anything days before?
8 hours prior or when the length of when the body becomes hungry

2. When should I take metoclopramide and how much of it?
48 Hour SN Protocol:

Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose
23:20hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
Wait 40 minutes

During the wait time, dissolve 25gm of Sodium Nitrite in 50-100ml of plain water (35gm if body weight over 100kg)

Crush 20x30mg tablets (Oxazepam) (Benzos) with Mortar & Pestle

Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created
24:00hrsSN drink

Drink oxazepam (Benzos) in water

Lay back

3. I'm 181cm, 50kg, male, if I take around 35g, will it be too much and could be painful for some reason?
"if you are less than 100kgs 25 grams of SN is your standard recommended by ppeh book"

5. I've seen people "testing" SN, is that necessary and if yes, how do I test it?
there are sources that have been tested and is reliable. test if you don't know that it is.
testing procedure in link below.

answers given to the questions are taken from this megathread:

N

Niriam

Aug 19, 2024
8 hours prior or when the length of when the body becomes hungry

48 Hour SN Protocol:

Day 1Medication and Dose
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose
23:20hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
Wait 40 minutes

During the wait time, dissolve 25gm of Sodium Nitrite in 50-100ml of plain water (35gm if body weight over 100kg)

Crush 20x30mg tablets (Oxazepam) (Benzos) with Mortar & Pestle

Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created
24:00hrsSN drink

Drink oxazepam (Benzos) in water

Lay back

"if you are less than 100kgs 25 grams of SN is your standard recommended by ppeh book"

there are sources that have been tested and is reliable. test if you don't know that it is.
testing procedure in link below.

answers given to the questions are taken from this megathread:
Thank you. Somehow I missed this thread, probably because I'm new to the forum. Not sure where to get Benzos, but the rest is fine.

GetReadyy

GetReadyy

Aug 15, 2024
I don't know why people commit suicide with sodium nitrite. What makes this thing so famous?

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Is it a painless death?
According to people that survived bigger doses, it's almost painless. They only feel discomfort like increased heart rate, headache and nausea and vomiting...
You can easily obtain it on top and no need to inject something.

GetReadyy

GetReadyy

Aug 15, 2024
According to people that survived bigger doses, it's almost painless. They only feel discomfort like increased heart rate, headache and nausea and vomiting...
You can easily obtain it on top and no need to inject something.
I was thinking of committing suicide with cyanide. But I don't know if it's painful or not