• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I took delivery of 500g SN today. Question is now to confirm if it is real and pure. Of course I have suspicions. The bottle it is in is already opened, its cap is like a standard water bottle so has a ring that you need to break the cap away from to turn it. This is already broken. But I wonder if this is just cause its a custom fill?

There is no label per se, just a small sticker saying "toner". It was from a chem company in China and they said they would label it something different to make it easier. I didnt ask them to do this but they suggested they would. Is this suspicious not having a printed label?

Is it a concern to the quality to be in a capped bottle with cap able to be opened already? Or could customs have opened it?

I will test it using Water Works nitrite/nitrate strips. These are to 10mg/L nitrite and 50mg/L nitrate. The chem co emailed me a CoA that says it should be 99%. So assume that means it should be all nitrite (i.e. have no nitrate or anything else for that matter in it?). So nitrate colour reading should be white/clear.

Will report back after testing but keen to have advice on the questions. Thanks all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloveloving, etherealspring, heavyeyes and 6 others
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Good luck!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and PhDone
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The only thing you can do is testing as you already have mentioned. Good luck! It must be so relieving to have a method at hand.

Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx, PhDone, scubadam and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Mislabeling is not something new so it's not suspicious but I'm not sure about the broken cap thing. Testing is the only way to be sure. Good luck.

Reactions: solvent, opheliaoveragain, PhDone and 2 others
S

scubadam

Aug 4, 2024
i believe that if the customs opened it, they would leave some kind of a note in a packaging that they did that. good luck!

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
i believe that if the customs opened it, they would leave some kind of a note in a packaging that they did that. good luck!
That makes sense. Thanks for that.
Mislabeling is not something new so it's not suspicious but I'm not sure about the broken cap thing. Testing is the only way to be sure. Good luck.
Thank you. Yes I did wonder re the labelling.

Reactions: rozeske
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Test.

Reactions: PhDone
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Waiting for delivery of scales to do an accurate test so meantime dropped a tiny amount of the salt into 1L water to see what I got. Test strips read same colour of nitrite and nitrate.

Contacted the supplier to check and they said nitrate would be present as the AR reagent. What does this mean? When I replied that there seemed to be a highish concentration of nitrate he said this could happen if exposed to air and oxidised. Could that really happen to that extent during air freight?

They seem a legit company. He even offered to send my test results to their testing team.

Thoughts?

GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
I wouldn't worry about testing it too much if you bought from a known source/brand.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I wouldn't worry about testing it too much if you bought from a known source/brand.
But what about his answer re the salt having oxidised? In the SN bible post the testing example shows strong result for nitrite and weak/none for nitrate. Mine shows nitrate clear positive. I'd have thought if its 99% pure that there should be bugger all else in it.

I dont feel like hoping for the best in this circumstance 😆🤦‍♀️

GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
It's a stable substance and should last for years in a sealed container.

Are you sure what you ordered was the right stuff?

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
It's a stable substance and should last for years in a sealed container.

Are you sure what you ordered was the right stuff?
Yeah I def ordered sodium nitrite, got the CoA cert too. I was thinking that maybe they shipped the wrong thing. I guess I cant be certain. But the company have been super communicative and offered to review my test results if I feel theyre not right. I cant imagine a dodgy supplier doing that?

So odd. Looks like the right thing but definitely a strong result for nitrate.

I

InTheAbyss

Jul 30, 2024
Were you able to find out about the purity of the SN you got? I recently received some SN in about the exact same way you did. In an open bottle and clumped together. I tested a little in a bowl of distilled water and got a similar result. The test strips were for up to 25ppm nitrite and 500ppm nitrate and both maxed out. So I'm having similar questions that you were having.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Were you able to find out about the purity of the SN you got? I recently received some SN in about the exact same way you did. In an open bottle and clumped together. I tested a little in a bowl of distilled water and got a similar result. The test strips were for up to 25ppm nitrite and 500ppm nitrate and both maxed out. So I'm having similar questions that you were having.
I never solved it. The company insisted it was 99% pure. Said it must have oxidised in transport. I cant believe that would affect such a strong max test for both nitrite and nitrite. I ended up deciding to go try some other suppliers. I have two new samples just arrived and will test them over the next day or so.

Reactions: justamirror