thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
My SN arrived today and i got an eye on it when arrived, i reaaly didn't know what to do. I am, like, all scared of having it and not being completely sure about ctb. But i already knew it. It is hard to having it here already. But i know it will pass and i will be fine with the idea of having it.
I am just scared today specifically. Just needed to put it out, since outside here i won't say that i have my suicidal substance. Thanks for reading :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed, ebt88, SoIntoYou and 1 other person
kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
My SN arrived today as well! I felt a bit nervous at first too, but now it's more excitement than anything (if you can call it that). Having it in your possession just makes it seem that much more real. The end is near.
I'd say give it a few days. As you said, the feeling will pass. There's no rush.

• Love
Reactions: ebt88 and thethatsitboy
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Apparently it lasts for years, so it'll always be there when you need it.

Reactions: thethatsitboy
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
My SN arrived today as well! I felt a bit nervous at first too, but now it's more excitement than anything (if you can call it that). Having it in your possession just makes it seem that much more real. The end is near.
I'd say give it a few days. As you said, the feeling will pass. There's no rush.
Yeah, for me i am not too sure about that end. but wanted to have while is still legal. Thanks so much!

Apparently it lasts for years, so it'll always be there when you need it.
Mine is till october/2021 but i knew it. Thanks

Last edited:
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
If you're having second thoughts, even for a moment, just wait.

It's not going anywhere. ♡

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Hide it and forget about it. It's ok to not be ready ..

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Saed, autumnal and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
My SN arrived today and i got an eye on it when arrived, i reaaly didn't know what to do. I am, like, all scared of having it and not being completely sure about ctb. But i already knew it. It is hard to having it here already. But i know it will pass and i will be fine with the idea of having it.
I am just scared today specifically. Just needed to put it out, since outside here i won't say that i have my suicidal substance. Thanks for reading :hug:
It's okay to be afraid. When I received my SN, I wasn't really sure how I felt tbh. I just hid it and pulled it out every now and then when I felt especially bad, to remind myself that I have given myself the option to use it whenever (I'm planning on suicide in the next two or three months).

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy and Saed