stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
My SN just arrived today. It's 99.3% pure, comes even with a scientific report in case you want to look at the tests that have been done with it.

I spent 7 dollars on it. 500gr.

Funny enough I paid more on the "fake" SN that was extremely un-pure, that I bought from a platform just like Temu (should have expected this to be honest).

I already have everything ready. AE, Benzo, Painkillers, and the SN of course.

Now I just have to find the right time to do it.

Don't ask for source. It's not because I don't want to share it, it's because my source is useless as it's local/my country only.

Peace for everyone reading this. I hope you all get to have what's needed for anything you want.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cowboypants, Kokomi_20, cryingwithkira and 11 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm happy for you! I wish you peace too ❤️

Reactions: Finalnight and stoplmp
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Keep in mind fake purity reports can be easily printed. Be sure to test it yourself before you try anything.

Otherwise sounds like you're ready to go. Hope you find peace when the time comes.

Reactions: rozeske, Finalnight, Cakeisalie and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be such a relief to be able to access the SN, best wishes.

Reactions: cryingwithkira, rozeske and stoplmp
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Keep in mind fake purity reports can be easily printed. Be sure to test it yourself before you try anything.

Otherwise sounds like you're ready to go. Hope you find peace when the time comes.
Yeah, I will test it. But I'm pretty sure this one isn't fake as it's straight from a chemicals lab.

But yet, I will make sure to test it. I already have everything needed to test, so it wouldn't be that much of an effort to test it.

Reactions: Kokomi_20, rozeske, Forveleth and 1 other person
seeking2024

seeking2024

May 2, 2024
@stoplmp

based on the price of SN here (wherever i am) that would make me highly suspicious at 7 for 500g, which is a LOT more than is needed based on my readings here. prob only 10% of that qty depending on your size.

Reactions: Kokomi_20
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
based on the price of SN here (wherever i am) that would make me highly suspicious at 7 for 500g, which is a LOT more than is needed based on my readings here. prob only 10% of that qty depending on your size.
FYI they said this came from a chemical lab and 500g is a very normal amount of a chemical to get from a lab. Yes this is way more than you need but these are the standard quantities in which it is sold for non-ctb uses. Dunno about the price but the amount checks out.

Reactions: cinderdust and Kokomi_20
seeking2024

seeking2024

May 2, 2024
@Forveleth

i did see they said it came from a lab source.

it may be standard for people in their (or your) area but certainly not mine. large quantities are avail of course but are in the hundreds and even low thousands of dollars! i have found for around 96-97% purity of SN (with an i ) 100g to be around $100 total shipped and taxes usd cuz of hazardous shipping charges with the SN being around $40-50 for 100g.

not a big deal either way, i was just shocked at the price/qty difference and based on all my research and readings would never use something in that price/qty w/o a good testing.

knock-off, diluted etc pharma is BIG business, in any part of the world these days, so if it seems too good to be true...

btw, how the heck we quote ppl around here. i click the quote for chain but dont work. maybe i need more posts? do i need the phpbb code to just do a simple quote? i saw a section around here with commonly used BB code tags.
i haven't noticed some variants for SN tho. like reagent, acs (whatever that means), etc and rather large price differences for them so it is possible i have been looking at the wrong one? i see a listing for 1000g for $85 for 98% but it is worded slightly different than the one i mention above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
@Forveleth

i did see they said it came from a lab source.

it may be standard for people in their (or your) area but certainly not mine. large quantities are avail of course but are in the hundreds and even low thousands of dollars! i have found for around 96-97% purity of SN (with an i ) 100g to be around $100 total shipped and taxes usd cuz of hazardous shipping charges with the SN being around $40-50 for 100g.

not a big deal either way, i was just shocked at the price/qty difference and based on all my research and readings would never use something in that price/qty w/o a good testing.

knock-off, diluted etc pharma is BIG business, in any part of the world these days, so if it seems too good to be true...

btw, how the heck we quote ppl around here. i click the quote for chain but dont work. maybe i need more posts? do i need the phpbb code to just do a simple quote? i saw a section around here with commonly used BB code tags.
Click/tap "quote" under the post you want to quote.
Then under the box at the bottom of the page where you can type your reply, there should be a button that says "insert quotes" or something like that.
You click/tap that and then you can pick which posts you want to insert.

Attachments

• 1000006358.jpg
    1000006358.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: seeking2024
seeking2024

seeking2024

May 2, 2024
@Forveleth

ahh. i see now. that worked but i just deleted the quote. tyvm ! (didn't wanna actually quote that big picture post and clutter up this thread. ;) )

I also see now the more expensive SN i was looking at, though it was NOT listed in the title but he description, was a reagent which is usually much more expensive. the 1000g for $85 is what i'm looking for but just MUCH more than i want/need.

Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Forveleth
D

dearname

Nov 7, 2023
Oi! Sou do Brasil também. Pode me dizer a fonte do seu SN puro? Comprei o meu SN da marca a E**** R**** na S*******, mas desconfio muito dele, ainda mais porque veio em um recipiente que quando aperto entra ar mesmo nunca tendo sido aberto. Não consegui te mandar mensagem privada.