P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! 🥲
Nov 21, 2022
guys please help

I'm at work right now and i ordered my SN a few days ago and my mum unexpectedly stayed home today and i didn't expect it to arrive today at my home and it did :(

The tracking says package has been delivered but i'm hoping she doesn't open it and google what SN is and i'm so nervous bc i called her and she didn't answer which is unlike her and i'm so paranoid what if i go home and she's found out and tells my therapist and then i get put in a psych ward again fuck i'm so nervous why am i so fucking stupid

Guess i'll find out today :( next time i'll order to a post office or p.o. box to be safe

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Wasabi and Wisdom3_1-9
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Hey man don't worry, psych ward is not the end of the world, and it's always temporary. Besides who knows, they might help you feel better - and you can always try ordering SN again anyway ❤️ this is not the end of the world ❤️

P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! 🥲
Nov 21, 2022
Hey man don't worry, psych ward is not the end of the world, and it's always temporary. Besides who knows, they might help you feel better - and you can always try ordering SN again anyway ❤️ this is not the end of the world ❤️
Thanks for the reassurance 💜 Im terrified of psych wards, they're awful in my country, my friend got SA'd in one and i was harassed by so many people so i'm just so so scared i don't want anyone to find out

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, not-2-b-the-answer, Bah and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Thanks for the reassurance 💜 Im terrified of psych wards, they're awful in my country, my friend got SA'd in one and i was harassed by so many people so i'm just so so scared i don't want anyone to find out
Fuck. Ok, well that sucks then. But still, it's only temporary. Tell them you weren't planning on using it, you just wanted it in reserve in case life got unbearable. They might not section you for that

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! 🥲
Nov 21, 2022
Fuck. Ok, well that sucks then. But still, it's only temporary. Tell them you weren't planning on using it, you just wanted it in reserve in case life got unbearable. They might not section you for that
It's okay, she surprisingly didn't question it and just left it on my bed unopened. I'm a research scientist so i said it's for some research I'm doing at the lab and she was okay with that. I'm really sorry for any worry 💜

The SN looks really weird, it's a bit clumpy, and 500g which is a lot and it's pure (99%). Honestly quite surprised that it arrived because it's restricted in Australia. I may not CTB just yet, but it's comforting to know I have the option 🙏

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, rejected, Rogue Proxy and 8 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's okay, she surprisingly didn't question it and just left it on my bed unopened. I'm a research scientist so i said it's for some research I'm doing at the lab and she was okay with that. I'm really sorry for any worry 💜

The SN looks really weird, it's a bit clumpy, and 500g which is a lot and it's pure (99%). Honestly quite surprised that it arrived because it's restricted in Australia. I may not CTB just yet, but it's comforting to know I have the option 🙏
Congrats!! Use it wisely!!!

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Pisceslilith, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Aralia ♡

Aralia ♡

Sep 16, 2022
hi I live in Australia and I'm not sure where ordering SN from is my best bet - can we private message each other? x

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I bought my SN off eBay back in the day; also 500g and very inexpensive (like $13 or something) for a big tub. And this was only a couple of years ago. The world is so different now - no more easy access to anything.

Now that you know you have choice, there's a newfound freedom which should change the tone of your experience. Some people even find that it gives all the more reason to have a go at recovery since there's nothing to lose.

• Love
Reactions: Zephyr141, Lostandlooking, dopaminedeath and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so relieved at having your SN as it means that you have a way to exit this world for when the time is right for you. But it also must be such a relief knowing that your plans weren't found out, to me ending up in a psych ward sounds so horrific and prison like. I do hate this world we live in that has so much stigma associated with the topic of suicide and for many people it can certainly be so unnecessarily stressful planning suicide because of the potential risks and chances of others interfering involved. But I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: rejected, Rogue Proxy, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
Sometimes it helps to have an option even if you don't plan to use it immediately. Sometimes it gives you just enough strength to continue when you know there's a possible way out. That's how I managed for the month after I ordered SN.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and purplehearted
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I'm glad the worst did not come to pass and you are in possession of SN. I know for me, I was so excited when I first got it. Having the option there makes me feel much less distressed about attempting to recover, knowing I have an exit plan.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and purplehearted
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! 🥲
Nov 21, 2022
hi I live in Australia and I'm not sure where ordering SN from is my best bet - can we private message each other? x
of course, feel free to PM any questions you have x