• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I'm a bit desperate right now. I didn't realize how hard this was going to be, and I could really use some help.

Like many people here I don't have it in me (I think) to try a risky or brutal method. I think other than this, jumping might be my only answer but that's also in the territory of "reliable, but not at all peaceful" and I don't know if I'll manage it. But I want to be gone so badly.

Anyways, when it comes to SN— does anyone have any sources outside of the US? I'm based in Australia and the only things I can find are US based, or require some form of business/poison license to purchase from.

Even if it's just a link to a marketplace on the deep web, anything will do.

I know that people are iffy about freely sharing vendors in the fear they'll be shut down, and that's completely valid.

Anything is appreciated, thank you so much.

Honestly doesn't even need to be SN either just anything that isnt horrific

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess